Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
Why complicate this thread with twitter trends etc?

Rohan got evicted cus he is a total snooze fest and immature

He deserves 100% credit for making sure he got evicted

Itna toh bharosa we should have on our Prince of India

1101232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ScreamForMe

Oh please mind your language first!! Who are you to tell me to cut the crap? Mere marzi mai jahan marzi comment kron so you don't tell me what to do 😃 And Frustration toh Bigg Boss ko hy to keep Lopa in Top 3 that's why they evicted Rohan ( SonaliFan Tweeted about this and she is always Right) So keep your lectures to yourself

I won't mind my language & keep my lecture to myself. You're stirring shit in my thread, jabki it has nothing to do with Rohan & his eviction.

Whatever floats your boat!
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NadanParindey

How thankless & ungrateful! Even Lopa's official twitter account appealed for Rohan. No one has ever done something like this. Anyways, I know Rohan would like to see his best friend wins the show not Manveer or Bani, that's what matters the most.

Thats because Lopa knows she cannot win without Rohan's supporters. Itni bhi naive nahi hai Lopa 😆
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: lostNfound

Lopa and Rohan are allies. Obviously BB would not want to take both to the finale. Plus M2 have been BB's fav since the beginning. And if bani is already a fixed winner, how can she even be a threat to any one else? BB would make her win irrespective of whoever is in front of her.
Even KRK tweeted about Bani, Rohan and M2 being in top 4. But clearly it was changed.

So u urself agree that bani is a scripted winner. Good thank you🤢
1101232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ScreamForMe

lol people seriously think Lopa can beat Rohan in votes? Rohan is evicted for her Only because if he was in finale he would have defeated her easily.

How do you know? LOL! You're talking as if you work in Endemol. Sach toh Yeh hein you only don't want Lopa to win. Agar mera favorite nehi jeeta toh meri favorite ki Dost kobhi jeetne nehi dunga. BB won't never reveal real voting figures so chill.
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NadanParindey

Manveer is also unknown FYI!

he is unknown but he has the advantage of being a commoner. from the kind of people they brought in as commoners, M2 were the only ones who BB could have used in his story and to build up that celeb vs commoner finale
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Right now you people should trend rohan and show your support to him
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Achha khasa thread kharab kar diya.🤢
1101232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostNfound

Thats because Lopa knows she cannot win without Rohan's supporters. Itni bhi naive nahi hai Lopa😆

Do, you really think his fans would vote for Lopa? 😆 Is post pehi dekhlo his fan wants Manveer/Bani to win over Lopa. How childish.
Black_kittykat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I don't understand y all the fans are fighting here. BB is playing a very dirty game this year with this indiawale theme. Its already pre decided that Manveer is gonna win.

Today is heart break for Rohan fans & coming week its going to be for Lopa & Bani fans. Neither we nor contestants can question the authenticity of the evictions coz as per contract final decision is channels.

Let's just support or express our dissent without accusing one another as all three fandom's are sailing in the same boat.