Lopa For The Win trending! (DT Note pg. 12)

1101232 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
"Lopa For The Win Trending" at 4th position in India.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yes lopa for the win.🥳
She may not be the best but better than the rest.🥳
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Yeah All thanks to paid PR and Verified Accounts. Anyways this undeserving woman is only there coz of Rohan. Loser BB evicted Rohan to push Lopa to top 3. f**k Bigg Boss. Now i hope and Pray Manveer wins.
DoremonLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: ScreamForMe

Yeah All thanks to paid PR and Verified Accounts. Anyways this undeserving woman is only there coz of Rohan. Loser BB evicted Rohan to push Lopa to top 3. f**k Bigg Boss. Now i hope and Pray Manveer wins.

Most of the lopa fans were voting for rohan including me.
And bb if at all evicted rohan its bcoz of the threat he was to bani not bcoz of lopa. 🤢
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

And bb if at all evicted rohan its bcoz of the threat he was to bani not bcoz of lopa.🤢

SonaliFan tweeted that rohan was evicted to make sure Lopa reaches Top 3 because Top 2 are already decided ( Manveer-Bani)
SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

And bb if at all evicted rohan its bcoz of the threat he was to bani not bcoz of lopa. 🤢

Hamesha ki tarha blame Bani pe he aani ha..I know.

But truth is some time ago SF tweeted that makers want B vs L rivalry in finale and that's the reason she was a pre-decided finalist. While Manveer and Bani will be finalists because of votes.

I wish I had taken a screenshot of that tweet..
1101232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ScreamForMe

LMAO! Lopa has nothing to do with Rohan's eviction. Yahape kiyu frustration dikha rahi ho? Lopa is there because of herself. So cut the crap! When Lopa trends then its all because of PR & when your fav trends then its because of genuine fans. RIP logic. Vote for Manveer the same guy who has talked shit about your favorite throughout the season! Aya bada.
1101232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -smolderhalder.

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Hamesha ki tarha blame Bani pe he aani ha..I know.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">But truth is some time ago SF tweeted that makers want B vs L rivalry in finale and that's the reason she was a pre-decided finalist. While Manveer and Bani will be finalists because of votes.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">I wish I had taken a screenshot of that tweet..</font>

TRUTH? LOL! Evidence hein? then talk.
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

No, because Rohan was acting like kanta in LB rivalry
If Rohan starts calling Bani a bitch
Lopa kaise spotlight legi
Isiliye bye bye to Rohan
DoremonLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: -smolderhalder.

Hamesha ki tarha blame Bani pe he aani ha..I know.

But truth is some time ago SF tweeted that makers want B vs L rivalry in finale and that's the reason she was a pre-decided finalist. While Manveer and Bani will be finalists because of votes.

I wish I had taken a screenshot of that tweet..

Sonalifan also tweeted that bani n manveer r decided top 2 n then deleted. 🤢. So we gonna believe that too.
Nones blaming bani. U can check on twitter eeveryone blaming lopa well good job done by some fans on twitter to spread negativity against lopa.