WOW MANVEER YOU WON HEARTS TODAY WELL DONE

Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
MANVEER WAS BEYOND AMAZING 👏
LOVED LOVED HIS TASK SPIRIT 👏

SO ENERGETIC, INSPIRING, GOOD VIBES AND AWESOME 👏

He did the task with full passion and was so much focused 👏 he went through most torture from not only Bani but also Rohan and he truly was fantastic 👏 I LOVED HOW HE DIDN'T COMPLAIN AND EVEN TOLD HIS OWN TEAM TO LET OTHER TEAM DO WHAT THEY WANT 👏

He was really fantastic and I loved how he was singing, joking and keeping himself happy while getting so much cold water, HE TRULY WON THE HEART 👏

HE WAS THE ONLY CONTESTANT WHO WAS SHINING TODAY 👏

SHAME ON Bani and Rohan they both showed that they are such sadists, pathetic souls 🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ScienceBitchYo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yahaan sab Bani, Lopa or Rohan k fan hain ... People are not even discussing episode today 😕
1075210 thumbnail
Either Manveer or Mona should win. ❤️
Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: gajalove

Either Manveer or Mona should win. ❤️

Manveer!

He has had the most impressive journey and done majority of tasks well, always gave his 300% , played the game well and also stayed cordial with almost everyone in the house and he is super entertaining.

Mona sucks she is so boring.
adlimaye10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Just finished seeing the episode. what was expected from Bani and Rohan.. that they sit aside and do nothing? I feel what ever was done was very much done within the boundaries...dont think it will be reciprocated in the same way.
Edited by adlimaye10 - 7 years ago