Users

Frequent Posters

jibber-jabber thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Rahul Dev Official @RahulDevRising
More

Rahul Dev Official Retweeted News18 Movies

All the finalists deserve it at this stage, of the four my favourites r @lopa9999 & #Manveer .. both stood up for what they believed in '

The most deserving wud win .. it's been quite a Journey for all four.. My favourites amongst them are @lopa9999 & #Manveer @News18Movies '

Can safely say @rohan4747 @gauravchopraa @lopa9999 @_KaranMehra & #Manveer would be part of my life..

Rahul Dev was so supportive of RoLo.

Edited by jibber-jabber - 7 years ago
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Bcoz im free
I would like to chant a little lol
I didnt watch bb premier as my exams were there and after last year rishabh lost i had planned to not get attached to the show n just watch for time pass. I watched 1st week n all were new faces except for gaurav rahul rohan. Was rooting for gaurav as i knew him. BUT then i saw lopa. My first impression was WOW shes so pretty then i saw her being blackmailed by swami😈and the way she gave it back to him without any rona dhona 👏 then when she stood up against priyanka n her nautanki👏i started cheering her in 1st week itself. 👏.
jibber-jabber thumbnail
Aww Mahi nobody is laughing. Your amar prem for Lopa is adorable. 🤗😳
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

Bcoz im free

I would like to chant a little lol
I didnt watch bb premier as my exams were there and after last year rishabh lost i had planned to not get attached to the show n just watch for time pass. I watched 1st week n all were new faces except for gaurav rahul rohan. Was rooting for gaurav as i knew him. BUT then i saw lopa. My first impression was WOWshes so pretty then i saw her being blackmailed by swami😈and the way she gave it back to him without any rona dhona👏then when she stood up against priyanka n her nautanki👏i started cheering her in 1st week itself.👏.

Pehle mujhe laga tha ki main shayad bani ko support karungi but after 2-3 days finally I decided that I shall support Lopa. And I am very proud that I supported her ⭐️
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing Neetika. I wish koi Salman ke farmhouse ki party waale pics bhi share kar de forum par.
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: mahiya

Thanks for sharing Neetika. I wish koi Salman ke farmhouse ki party waale pics bhi share kar de forum par.

Yup waiting for the pics
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Theres a ropa selfie with kanchi do see on twitter n the comments there🤣
jibber-jabber thumbnail
I became a Lopa fan too in the first week itself when she gave it back to Pri's bullying. Everyone in the celebs team was scared of Jagga in the first week except RoLo. They are courageous. ⭐️
And by that time Lopa vs. Bani had not even started. So I was still rooting for Bani. But when Lopa vs Bani started, I knew who I had to support.
jibber-jabber thumbnail

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

Theres a ropa selfie with kanchi do see on twitter n the comments there🤣

post it here. 😛
jibber-jabber thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahiya

kab hai wo party?