Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: nehaaa.14

When Salman was announcing Lopa's eviction...He said ki "I feel sorry to announce this"

That shows a lot about Lopa's journey on BB.

Lopa⭐️

Yes.. he said, I am feeling really bad. πŸ˜”
nehaaa.14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I will miss u guys. I hope next year bhi we'll be on the same team. 😊
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: mahiya

πŸ‘ And a big round of applause for our sweet & lovely admin Tanika. πŸ‘
You are the best.! πŸ‘πŸΌ We all AT members love you! ❀️

Thanks Mahi . Me too Love you all πŸ€—
mahiya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanika_11

Good night lopu lovers 😳

Good night Tanika...bye.. take care. :)
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Now the season has ended and Lopa finished at No 3 πŸ˜ƒ
Pretty much happy ..Would have loved to see her winning the trophy.

Thanks everyone for your support !! Last 3 months were like really really good for me .. I started imagining this AT as my second Home ..And with your all support we managed to complete 12 threads with no stone ruptured.
Now I'm gonna say about everyone one by one -

Mahi - bro ur an awesome person to meet . Ur all pics and post were really awesome. I really loved how u induced positive energy inside us when we were down and out for one or the other havoc created inside the house. Rest we will continue in CC once this forum gets locked.

Hinu - My one and only sister her . Don't worry we will be there in CC . Don't get too emotional too quickly like me . And that's the beauty of you , u think with your heart more than your mind just like me too. And that sometimes can be a weakness too for other to take advantage of you. So whenever u just get afraid or terrified just drink a cold glass of water and don't take tension too much . All will be well at last.

Jabber - It was nice meeting you too. You are too intelligent not like me though πŸ˜† . Your support for Lopa was very good from past 3 months. And yeah just like me u too lack interest when OM got kicked out from BB πŸ˜†.

Doremon - You are an amazing person. Sometimes u get angry so easily and I have seen it all for 2 times in these 3 months πŸ˜† but u r so pure and nice from heart and I'm glad that we sorted out our argument calmly with support of you. Thanks for Supporting Lopa.

Sugmini -. It was nice meeting you too. Although we didn't talked much but still it was nice seeing your honest,passionate and loyal support for Lopa. Very much appreciated.

Neha - same as Sugmini we havent talked much but that KS for your support. Although Lopa didn't win but indeed she won our hearts.

And last but not the least our Admin ji.

Tanika - you are a gem of a person , thanks for making this AT and giving me a wonderful opportunity to meet all these fantastic people here. I don't know about our friendship as it had many ups and downs and I don't know if that friendship exist or not but still I want to thank you from bottom of my heart for showing such honesty , love for your support to Lopa.

Thanks you everyone for par of this AT . This time I'm gonna miss ... But don't worry we will continue our Lopa Giri in CC after forum gets locked. ;)

Love you all.
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats to Lopa for coming third. The position does not matter. What matters is she has won hearts and love from people
I love her now and admire her for the immense courage she showed. You're true winner girl!
mahiya thumbnail
Dear bro Amit, thank you very much for your kind words. You are so sweet, fun loving and caring friend. A true friend! 😳 πŸ‘πŸΌ
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mahiya

Dear bro Amit, thank you very much for your kind words. You are so sweet, fun loving and caring friend. A true friend! 😳 πŸ‘πŸΌ

thanks bro πŸ€—
mahiya thumbnail
Good night
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks amit bro for ur kind words. 😳. Yet again sorry if u ever got offended bcoz of me.
Im gonna miss everyone πŸ€—.
Mahi bro i love this song. Suna suna lamha lamha.❀️.
Btw mahi again u made thread of manveer winning n he winπŸ˜†