Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nehaaa.14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: --GaBBar--

i said she can share her views if she wants in next season . and im sure there is no wrong in raising their self opinion . the way Mandana did was really bad . coz she doesn;t know how to behave . she could have done it more positively that is expressing her views abt a contestant. i mean saying negative things in a positive manner. ofcourse i dont want to be that guy or girl who will visit a BB house for a day or two and make someone cry.

that is so true . i wrongly used the words .. i guess we should forgive and forget negative things abt the one you like . thanks for making me correct though.

Mandana was downright mean. I don't have any problem with what she said... Everybody has the right to voice their opinions but the way she said it...It was very rude. She was acting very cold towards Lopa. It looked so disgusting. I don't think even Bani has ever acted this cold towards Lopa.
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfcpAV-8qtU[/YOUTUBE]

😳😳

Word Count: 1

DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I liked lopa today she was so sad in morning but then big boss cheered her lol that was.πŸ˜†. Bb was behaving as if he is lopas friend. Hahaha.
Btw guys bigg boss tweeted me. πŸ˜†.
Hinu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --GaBBar--

Mandan ko ye nahi lagta ki samne wale ko kaise feel hoga .. ofcourse uski feelings hurt hongi .. she will better undersrtand when similar kind of things will happen with her.

gosh she compared Lopa (FUTURE BB WINNER) to Om and Priyanka 🀒

uske saath yeh ho chuka she was unlikeable among the hms ...but she was lke this before...yeh uski fitrat hai..she was insensitive in her stinct too
Hinu786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nehaaa.14

Mandana was downright mean. I don't have any problem with what she said... Everybody has the right to voice their opinions but the way she said it...It was very rude. She was acting very cold towards Lopa. It looked so disgusting. I don't think even Bani has ever acted this cold towards Lopa.

even bani came to console her .. which i like
this mean mandana bani ki supporter hai but deep down bani too felt it was very rude and insensitive of mandana
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 8
BB ke lopu KO CR Mein bulane par bhi post ban gayi πŸ˜†
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Bigg Boss @BiggBoss

@Doremonlove Appreciate it! Keep Watching #BB10GrandFinaleAppreciate what i keep bashing themπŸ˜†

GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Hinu786

uske saath yeh ho chuka she was unlikeable among the hms ...but she was lke this before...yeh uski fitrat hai..she was insensitive in her stinct too

Thanks .. i never followed last season . i watched her in one movie with Kunal Khemi and found out pretty .. but never knew that she is so black inside from heart 🀒
Hinu786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanika_11

BB ke lopu KO CR Mein bulane par bhi post ban gayi πŸ˜†

such obsession towards lopaπŸ˜‰
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 8
Don't quote more than 3 times 😊