Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
I have seen many Mandana fans (who support Lopa) in twitter that they hate Mandana now and they regret that they supported Mandana last season .

aab next year Lopa bhi kisi ke baare mei apne views degi toh us time bhi they will say that they regret for Supporting Lopa in BB.

even i hate Mandana .. and i dont like her .. but still u need to be loyal to your likes and dislikes . if you like someone then u should ignore their negative things.
nehaaa.14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --GaBBar--

I have seen many Mandana fans (who support Lopa) in twitter that they hate Mandana now and they regret that they supported Mandana last season .

aab next year Lopa bhi kisi ke baare mei apne views degi toh us time bhi they will say that they regret for Supporting Lopa in BB.

even i hate Mandana .. and i dont like her .. but still u need to be loyal to your likes and dislikes . if you like someone then u should ignore their negative things.

Lopa would never stoop that low.

And, I kinda don't agree with last two lines. I think if u like someone... Positives/negatives dono ke Saath you should like them. Jab positives we don't ignore then we shouldn't ignore negatives too. Just my opinion

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: nehaaa.14

And, I kinda don't agree with last two lines. I think if u like someone... Positives/negatives dono ke Saath you should like them. Jab positives we don't ignore then we shouldn't ignore negatives too. Just my opinion

I totally agree with you Neha 😃
GunDaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: nehaaa.14

i said she can share her views if she wants in next season . and im sure there is no wrong in raising their self opinion . the way Mandana did was really bad . coz she doesn;t know how to behave . she could have done it more positively that is expressing her views abt a contestant. i mean saying negative things in a positive manner. ofcourse i dont want to be that guy or girl who will visit a BB house for a day or two and make someone cry.

that is so true . i wrongly used the words .. i guess we should forgive and forget negative things abt the one you like . thanks for making me correct though.
TC_FA thumbnail
Guys we have to finish this AT 😃
Hinu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

mandana was like this in bb 9 but Lopa has some class unlike Mandana ..Rochelle too lashes out at mandana for being insensitive.. I was a fan of Kamya in season 7 she too always comes in every season n lashes out at my fav..bbut in a good way ..so Lopa will be like this only...
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

BB favouring Bani from last few days 🤢 dun wanna see her winner ..🤢

BB is a B🤬
GunDaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hinu786

mandana was like this in bb 9 but Lopa has some class unlike Mandana ..Rochelle too lashes out at mandana for being insensitive.. I was a fan of Kamya in season 7 she too always comes in every season n lashes out at my fav..bbut in a good way ..so Lopa will be like this only...

Mandan ko ye nahi lagta ki samne wale ko kaise feel hoga .. ofcourse uski feelings hurt hongi .. she will better undersrtand when similar kind of things will happen with her.

gosh she compared Lopa (FUTURE BB WINNER) to Om and Priyanka 🤢
GunDaa thumbnail

KRK @kamaalrkhan

Viacom artist Ashutosh Came in BiggBoss2 n won. Viacom artist Prince came in BiggBoss9 n won. Viacom artist Bani came in #BB10 n will win.

🤢

TC_FA thumbnail

I am still positive and I think Lopa will win