Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Just wanted to say with limited words as I don't feel like writing more posts based on the show as I like watching the show daily but had no time for arguments.

So, Well done GurBani for initiating the task and making the task appear interesting. Well done that you confronted Rohan as he was less interested even when he knew that his nominations are lifted / removed and was never going against Lopanudra.

Well done Rohan for continuing the task with GurBani and making the task interesting and doing what was expected from.the task. BB expected this. Thats why the lame old season task.

Well done Manveer for playing well and taking it sportingly unlike Manu and Lopa. Many started crying while Lopa was fuming and speaking dirt.

Well done Rohan for confronting Manu when Many said "let's see when his turns comes, he will even use electric shocks" and he was confronted by Rohan to which he blabbered and tried to save himself but it was too late as the damage was done and its clear Manubcan cross all limits for winning. Its proved by the precap as he literally spilled a bucket full of water on Rohan harshly. Now this is what you call.inhumane.

Whereas whatever Bani and Rohan did today was WITHIN limits. They could have gone worst but chose to be in the limits.

Lopanudra's approach is wrong as she took everything personally and spilled out dirt from her mouth all that boring "aaukat nahi hai dialogue" revealed her. Bani was just doing the task and tomorrow you will do the task.
She is destroying her game in the unnecessary hatred of Bani.

Rohan should mind his own game now as otherwise he's appearing weak kind of doormat to Lopa.

Anyway...let's see what happens tomorrow.

Mona - what a WASTE, can go home as she wasn't interested in the task. BB used her completely by showing her marriage.

-D.

EDIT - Manveer could have left the task as he is already in the Finale week by winning against Many but weirdly he kept playing and I don't think that helped Manu or Lopa individually.

I like your posts .well written .We sounds on same wavelength
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i think Manu is indirectly giving tips to Rohan to put Mirchi to Mnaveer.
sam589 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hunder

Rohan and Bani rocked today, 1st time i really saw Bani outperforming even Rohan in the task.

Manu overreacted and confusing part was that he was trying to hide his failure in task by doing this. I mean even Lopa did better than him

Lopa - disappointing with her attitude today. Bani did not do anything to provoke her today. throwing plain water or curd do not define anyone's aukaat. on top of that she refused to accept her defeat even after bani and rohan said so many times. apni hi insult kara li when BB said kisi announcement ka wait kar rahi ho haha. Even after that she wanted to interfere in the task.

Manveer rocked.

mona - don;t understand what was she doing in the task.

Manu se na ho payega 🀣
sam589 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira.Kesnon

Your desperate hate obsession for Manu is so sad πŸ˜†
Just goes to show how well Manu is doing. beating that lame mahaan Rohan 🀣 when it comes to humanity.

Aapki tv me manu ko last tak task karte dikhaya kya? 😳Hamare yaha to sabse pehle nikal gaya tha πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sam589 thumbnail

I'm sorry but last time I checked it was Rohan who lost against Manu in the caller task. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
The crybaby had to slam the phone down angrily and then made a fake non-genuine apology attempting to be mahaan πŸ˜†

Kaash Bani-Lopa fight and drama nahi hoti, otherwise Manu would've had opportunity to grillRohan like he did against Bani 😳

Bas yehi ghum reh gaya ki 'kash' me zindagi nikal gayi...😭
Given Bani lost her patience against lopa but not manu, is it safe to say that this is not the first time Lopa has outperformed Manu in a task? πŸ˜†
But jo bhi ho, I am a big fan. Manu 140 ki speed se jo "fenkta" hai

sam589 thumbnail

Chi chi, aise baat kare key apne kus meaningful kete rohan se πŸ˜†
Kya hua? Rohan ke points kyu conveniently ignore kiya?
Not really, because Manu won hearts while Lopa had to be extremely insulting, insecure and bringing in Bani's own mother to snap up Bani, and lost fans as a result. πŸ˜†
Tiger Manu can do it easily 😊

Aah! Ye baat to mere dil pe lag gayi zor se πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
The task had two parts. When only one part has been done, where clearly the easy part was to just hold the phone and nod yes sir to anything the opponent says how do you declare Rohan lost against Manu? In fact, Bani lopa each heard way more tough stuff than Manu. Yet our soft hearted manu was like "isne to priyanka se bhi zyada kaha" πŸ˜†
I think Manu forgot that Priyanka talked about his dead mom.

Your other logic is ekdum correct. Rohan did not bring anyone's family in the task as well and therefore he won hearts unlike bani lopa. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Whether Rohan's aplogy was fake or not is your opinion. But Rohan cannot win Manu in this. There is one thing Manu is best at. Lying and making fake promises
But more on it later. I will make a separate thread about Manu's fake hona and fekna both. πŸ˜† Zaroor aayiyega 😳
Edited by sam589 - 7 years ago
sam589 thumbnail

haha
don't conveniently ignore shit. with the alarm buzzer goign off, it means rohan lost and hence slammed the phone because he got frustrated.
what manu said laterwards was mainly because of action to reaction. plus rohan went personal with the jail comment
atleast manu isn't insecure, and a whiny little baby like rohan is 😳
rohan didn't win any hearts, losing tasks doesn't win you hearts lol.

@bold, just shows how much you are obessed with manu.
hate him or love him, you can't ignore him. πŸ˜†

Ohh ofcourse. Aankho ke samne dal dete hain BB zoom on Manu's cunning face. Kaise ignore kare πŸ˜† Manu ki kali kartooton ke honor me to thread banta hai. I am very very obsessed with him

Chalo aap khush raho. Jo task pura nahi hua usme win assume kar ke khushi mana lo. Jo task pure hue hain unme to manu aaj tak jeeta nahi 😭 Haye BB!! Ek bar to captain banne diya hota 😭
Edited by sam589 - 7 years ago
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
Lopa's behavior is now gives me irritation
Too much stubborn ness,she needs naveen master aur rohan as sanchalak bas!and do her favor aur jeet jaye! Other contestants are not ur parents ki har waqt pamper kare,keya hein yaar ye:@
jamb0ree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adlimaye10

Me feels Manu was crying more bcos he lamely lost the last :)

I think Manu was crying cos he lost Mona ... πŸ˜”
951405 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jamb0ree

Who is gurbani? πŸ˜•

Bani judge πŸ˜‰

How are they weak? He's not an actor, or paid as one. You don't fake tears for someone who's been your friend at the start of the show. They have the longest tenure when it comes to bonds Those were actual tears of honesty and genuine. Not one can be as fake and pathetic as Sadakchap Bani.\
Note how Manu has only cried when it comes to Manveer being hurt physically. Just goes to show much care he has for him.

Idiotic how anyone can say Manu is faking it. 😑

There's no point in convincing some people. They will just deem every time Manu cries as "fake tears" or crocodile tears"..even if could've been genuine.. Some people even said that Manu was faking his tears for his mother too 🀒 Hate clouds a person's judgement to look at reality. It's also selective hypocrisy. For certain people if an idiot like Bani cries it means that it always must be real or something. Heh.
Edited by Sarahbelle - 7 years ago