Well Done GurBani, Rohan and Manveer....Lopa's Hate?!

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Just wanted to say with limited words as I don't feel like writing more posts based on the show as I like watching the show daily but had no time for arguments.

So, Well done GurBani for initiating the task and making the task appear interesting. Well done that you confronted Rohan as he was less interested even when he knew that his nominations are lifted / removed and was never going against Lopanudra.

Well done Rohan for continuing the task with GurBani and making the task interesting and doing what was expected from.the task. BB expected this. Thats why the lame old season task.

Well done Manveer for playing well and taking it sportingly unlike Manu and Lopa. Many started crying while Lopa was fuming and speaking dirt.

Well done Rohan for confronting Manu when Many said "let's see when his turns comes, he will even use electric shocks" and he was confronted by Rohan to which he blabbered and tried to save himself but it was too late as the damage was done and its clear Manubcan cross all limits for winning. Its proved by the precap as he literally spilled a bucket full of water on Rohan harshly. Now this is what you call.inhumane.

Whereas whatever Bani and Rohan did today was WITHIN limits. They could have gone worst but chose to be in the limits.

Lopanudra's approach is wrong as she took everything personally and spilled out dirt from her mouth all that boring "aaukat nahi hai dialogue" revealed her. Bani was just doing the task and tomorrow you will do the task.
She is destroying her game in the unnecessary hatred of Bani.

Rohan should mind his own game now as otherwise he's appearing weak kind of doormat to Lopa.

Anyway...let's see what happens tomorrow.

Mona - what a WASTE, can go home as she wasn't interested in the task. BB used her completely by showing her marriage.

-D.

EDIT - Manveer could have left the task as he is already in the Finale week by winning against Many but weirdly he kept playing and I don't think that helped Manu or Lopa individually.

Edited by *Dev.* - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
bani was trying to throw water on their faces that too nicely not harshly like manu but rohan stopped her for that too(due to mike damage n all) n she conceded
mona was useless
bani n rohan were superb they did the task perfectly without going overboard
n manveer was gracious enough to take it as a task
manu n lopa well i don't know they were kind of out of sportsman spirit today
i mean these 2 showed so much endurance n patience during phone task what happened today?
IloveJeannie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Just wanted to say with limited words as I don't feel like writing more posts based on the show as I like watching the show daily but had no time for arguments.

So, Well done GurBani for initiating the task and making the task appear interesting. Well done that you confronted Rohan as he was less interested even when he knew that his nominations are lifted / removed and was never going against Lopanudra.

Well done Rohan for continuing the task with GurBani and making the task interesting and doing what was expected from.the task. BB expected this. Thats why the lame old season task.

Well done Manveer for playing well and taking it sportingly unlike Manu and Lopa. Many started crying while Lopa was fuming and speaking dirt.

Well done Rohan for confronting Manu when Many said "let's see when his turns comes, he will even use electric shocks" and he was confronted by Rohan to which he blabbered and tried to save himself but it was too late as the damage was done and its clear Manubcan cross all limits for winning. Its proved by the precap as he literally spilled a bucket full of water on Rohan harshly. Now this is what you call.inhumane.

Whereas whatever Bani and Rohan did today was WITHIN limits. They could have gone worst but chose to be in the limits.

Lopanudra's approach is wrong as she took everything personally and spilled out dirt from her mouth all that boring "aaukat nahi hai dialogue" revealed her. Bani was just doing the task and tomorrow you will do the task.
She is destroying her game in the unnecessary hatred of Bani.

Rohan should mind his own game now as otherwise he's appearing weak kind of doormat to Lopa.

Anyway...let's see what happens tomorrow.

Mona can go home as she wasn't interested in the task. BB used her completely by showing her marriage.

-D.

Disagree with Red ,

I don't think this is inhumane, this is just a task. and if this is inhumane ,Pouring ice cool water and ice cubes to someone repeatedly should also qualify for inhumanity

Rohan and lopa are very good friends and he is certainly NOT a door mat of her like Gaurav was for Bani. He confronted and argued with her many times.

Though I am fan of Lopa and Rohan, but not a blind fan. I hate Bani, but not a blind hater. whatever Lopa did today, was indeed wrong. There was no need to use such words for Bani.
IloveJeannie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Also I think no one is doodh ka dhula, it is just the Day. Sometimes Bani over reacted, sometimes Manu and sometimes Lopa. Hardly people take a task as a task.
I like Manveer today though, he shows true sportsman spirit.
AlishaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
First of all by keeping mona in bani team already the team became weak cause mona is just useless . She was not doing the task at all . So team Manveer already have an advantage. Secondly even rohan was reluctant to harass lopa ,, still he had to do it but the force required was missing. All the burden was on bani ,,she was just doing the task but wo bechari akele kitna karti. All soft people on one side and all lukhas on other ,, in precap it was shown they were throwing buckets of water so harshly on rohan and bani.. ,, i really really hope they could stay strong and win the task. Lopa as usual filthy mouth ,, eeks the way she was behaving disgusting ,, she was actually guilt tripping rohan and playing all kind of dirty politics .
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Manu and Manv should have been on the opposite team cus Manu was really pakaoing me with his fake love tears for Manv

Manv showed resilience, he didn't get rattled.

Manu was upset cus it hurt his male ego that he got out of the task before Lopa.

Lopa was just upset about everyone making fun of her dahi.

Lopa went down the aukat road again, on WKW she will cry about her damaged image and her fallen crown.

B M R, did not cross any limits, Manu and Lopa were exaggerating it. How else were they supposed to make him give up? If Manveer had a problem he should have left the task, instead of Manu and Lopa acting like his mummy papa.

Rohan's ta ta bye bye eviction happening this week.
Edited by BB10 - 7 years ago
hunder thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Rohan and Bani rocked today, 1st time i really saw Bani outperforming even Rohan in the task.
Manu overreacted and confusing part was that he was trying to hide his failure in task by doing this. I mean even Lopa did better than him

Lopa - disappointing with her attitude today. Bani did not do anything to provoke her today. throwing plain water or curd do not define anyone's aukaat. on top of that she refused to accept her defeat even after bani and rohan said so many times. apni hi insult kara li when BB said kisi announcement ka wait kar rahi ho haha. Even after that she wanted to interfere in the task.

Manveer rocked.

mona - don;t understand what was she doing in the task.
Twitz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Not a big fan of Bani, but I liked Bani's and Rohan's team work today.👍🏼
Edited by Twitz - 7 years ago
adlimaye10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BB10

Manu and Manv should have been on the opposite team cus Manu was really pakaoing me with his fake love tears for Manv

Manv showed resilience, he didn't get rattled.

Manu was upset cus it hurt his male ego that he got out of the task before Lopa.

Lopa was just upset about everyone making fun of her dahi.

Lopa went down the aukat road again, on WKW she will cry about her damaged image and her fallen crown.

B M R, did not cross any limits, Manu and Lopa were exaggerating it. How else were they supposed to make him give up? If Manveer had a problem he should have left the task, instead of Manu and Lopa acting like his mummy papa.

Rohan's ta ta bye bye eviction happening this week.

Me feels Manu was crying more bcos he lamely lost the task :)
Edited by adlimaye10 - 7 years ago
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
When Manu complained about commoners being treated this way and then started crying, it looked so hilarious but irritating too at the same time. 😆 🥱 They are the ones who still see differences between them but blame the celebs. 😆

For once I can say I liked Bani in a task. Not only she gave her best staying in limits but also motivated Rohan to do the task properly.

Rohan is still the best in tasks. Is he getting evicted ? He is the one who deserves to win. If not at least reach the finale unlike Mona who did strictly nothing except crying and bitching with her M3 gang.

We hardly got such task in this season. BTW I would have loved to see Manveer and Manu in different teams to see how they react.

Hats off to Manveer for staying till end even after all the torture. Manu disappointing as usual. He is questioning about Rohan and Bani's limits when he is the same guy who supported baba for a task. 👏

Lopa hates Bani so much that she lost the task because of that. 😆 Let's see if she can do the same to Bani.