clairvoyance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I feel rohans friendship with lopamudra is costing heavy.
He is soft hearted and throughout task he did consider not to hurt lopa. He tried all but within limits. Come on everyone can see his nature, mannerisms which show he is very sensitive guy .not illiterate like Manu who splash water in the upcoming episode.
Two strong people make good team. If Rohan and bani would be close friends from beginning it would have been better. Lopa is a pipsqueak. In the task I missed gaurav, rahul. They would have showed others what resistance means. Colors and endemol played unfair and partial game this season.

WHAT ROHAN FANS CAN DO
Let there be nominations or tasks difficult for Rohan, we all need to vote for him and ensure others do too.only this way we can save him
Other is please pray that he may win ...and if not atleast a celebrity like bani. Not that Manu, manveer. Prayers have a lot of power. But voting first.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think prayers are the only options left
Since voting lines are closed

Pray with faith and your wish comes true

That's the most faithful and powerful option right now
RKDEWAANA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
This is bullshit sonalifan is a liar
She has said the whole week that there will be mid week evictions etc
You think this is true

Yatraa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Im not a Rohan fan but can Rohan fans trend for him!
We dont know if he's gonna stay or eliminated but seeing tweets it looks like they are planning to evict him! He is such a strong player and the one who can defeat others there! To make the games interesting and fighting spirits more he has to be there! So Rohan fans plan a trend guys...Tag Rohan, Official biggboss website and CEO of Colors...Whatever the decision gonna be taken at the end if its against him he might atleast get to see that people saw the biasedness of BB after coming out!
And it might even reverse decisions at times...
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RKDEWAANA

This is bullshit sonalifan is a liar

She has said the whole week that there will be mid week evictions etc
You think this is true

It is false

It has to be false

Who wants to watch mona?
Preetieee thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Chalo yaar out bhi hogaya to kya. waise bhi logo ne bb jeet ke kya mila paise jo abhitak khatam hogaye honge n sabhi ke sabhi 9 sessions ke winners ya to berozgaar hai ya fir tv pe guest appearance wale role kar rahe h. So koi farak nhi padta rohan jeete ya na jeete.but im sure after this bb he will get lots of amazing work n will shine like a star hes just 26 yr old n boht kuch achieved kar liya hai iss umar me usne uska future bright hoga im sure. I believe acche logo ke saath humesha accha hota h I believe in karma. All the best rohan๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.
sam589 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Preetieee

Chalo yaar out bhi hogaya to kya. waise bhi logo ne bb jeet ke kya mila paise jo abhitak khatam hogaye honge n sabhi ke sabhi 9 sessions ke winners ya to berozgaar hai ya fir tv pe guest appearance wale role kar rahe h. So koi farak nhi padta rohan jeete ya na jeete.but im sure after this bb he will get lots of amazing work n will shine like a star hes just 26 yr old n boht kuch achieved kar liya hai iss umar me usne uska future bright hoga im sure. I believe acche logo ke saath humesha accha hota h I believe in karma. All the best rohan๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.

This is true. Very well said ๐Ÿ‘ One good thing he did was to not sign a fixed contract with Rangeela. For his age he has already gotten so much exposure. He is already so successful, and i am quite sure he will get offers when bb gets over. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

If you are a good person, good things will happen to you.