Preetieee thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Bani in todays task, she gave her 100% n last announcement tak khadi rahi ye ladki. Pehla task isne complete kia h ( yeah wo solar task bhi accha kia but this one is better) bas kal bhi jaldi wo task na chode. Yes I hate her but im nt a blind hater so usne koi appreciation wala kaam kia to appreciate karna banta hai. Manveer- hes the star of tonyt epi itna thanda paani bhi zhel kar kada raha aakhri takπŸ‘. Again I dont like him par appreciation banta hai. N want to appreciate rohan n bani too wo chahate to mirchi,spray eyes me maarna ye sab kar sakte the but wo log utna neeche nhi gire very gdπŸ‘πŸΌ. Manu in todays epi full dramebaaz kya drama kia yaar.pehle uska wo buzzer chuta uske baad se natak shuru nai nai mai yaha rahunga, wo commenar wala dialogue wo uske fake aasu🀒. Bhai manu want to say one thing ki ye public hai ye sab jaanti h, so no nautanki plzπŸ˜›. N lopa baapre kya ego ko hurt huva.uska wo behaviour baapre😲. Im using ego word here becs selfrespect tutne par itna ghoossa nhi aata jeetna ego hurt hone pe hota hai, she should control in her anger

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kirti31096 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Manveer was amazing today...rohan and bani nailed it to...
Red-EYEs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Manveer was amazing and fought it out till the end and came out as a winner.πŸ‘
Bani was pathetic ---the sadistic pleasure she got ---must be her testosterone 🀒 and later when roles were reversed ..she was hiding jars of oil and ice-trays and what not !!! You started it then be BRAVE to face the same treatment ...

LOSER BANI.

Edited : How cleverly she showed her concern for Manveer to and for the cameras ,,, after 1st part of task ended.πŸ˜†

Edited by Red-EYEs - 7 years ago
1044164 thumbnail
I loved how Bani cheered Manveer up after the task was over and congratulated him for his fabulous performance.πŸ‘

On the other hand Lopa the bimbo was worried more about her designer dress and makeup than anything else.πŸ˜†
jamb0ree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Agree bani did well today, but still it's nothing really praiseworthy... tomorow is the main part which will test her endurance, in which I'm 97% sure she'll either quit or her hand will 'accidentally' slip πŸ˜†..lets see.

And yes props to them also for not stooping so low n using mirchi n whatnot... Stupid bb even had a shock machine there ...πŸ˜• Good they didn't use it... If om was there he would have crossed all levels n def thrown u know what at them... 😳

Edited by jamb0ree - 7 years ago
1075210 thumbnail
Loved Manveer today. I don't mind him winning the show at all.
1004467 thumbnail
Manveer was excellent in task. Not sure how Rohan and Bani could be appreciated?!! as they are yet to perform tomorrow!'
TheBigTamasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Manveer was d star of yesterday's episode ⭐️...no doubt about dat...n what was even better was dat he didn't make lame excuses unlike d two whiners in his team...he hung in dere until Big Boss called it a day...ek toh Lonavala mein kadake ki thand hoti hai n add to dat he was totally drenched...as much as I dislike him gotta say hats off to him for proving his mettle πŸ‘ Kudos to Bani as well for giving it all n Rohan despite a slow start upping d ante πŸ‘πŸΌ...Mona was a huge disappointment...all she managed to do was tickle dem (dat too was very rare) wid dose artificial flowers πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ...Lopa was another big disappointment...Bani just started d task n pat comes aukaat pe pravachan 🀒...wat was wid all dat aggression n whining...also despite being out of d task she didn't budge until Big Boss made an announcement...wat did she think just like d very first skateboard task she will get away dis time too 😳...thank god Navin wasn't here as a sanchalak πŸ˜† as far as Manu Sheth is concerned toh badi badi baatein vada paav khaate πŸ˜† lmfao he was d first one out 🀣...n den in d aad of Manveer's heroism played d same old "Aam Aadmi" card to gain sum brownie points...also Lopa n Manu were seen talking..."Ye jo harkatein kar rahe hai aisa karke finale mein jayenge...kitne bure dikhenge...Rohan se mein khud surprised hu...aisi umeed nahi thi..aise stage pe aake pagal ho gaya hai" n blah blah blah...n in d precap can be seen doing much worse...literally splashing buckets of water on deir faces...bloody hypocrites 🀒🀒🀒
Reina1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Bani and Manveer seemed to be the only one's doing the task, everyone else seemed like they were competing for some next moral high ground.
Like remember when Tanna put red chilli all over Gulati...log tasks mein kahin hadd paar kar chuke hain...Bani was an angel next to them.

Respect for Manveer for being so sportive and sticking till the end!!!