Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
I don't get the point in crying
Hope rohan fans trend on twitter and make it visible how much he is loved so they think twice before eliminating him.
jamb0ree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 09tanki

the news should be rohan is evicted to make bani winner.

Exactly!! And that is why Rohan was evicted ... To make bani win... But sonalifan(the person posting these spoilers) is also a big bani fan so I'm sure she doesn't want to say/reveal that part.
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yea as some people suggesting rohan fans should flood the twitter only thats d way they can show that how unfair bb is being. Unfair is a very small word .
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

Yea as some people suggesting rohan fans should flood the twitter only thats d way they can show that how unfair bb is being. Unfair is a very small word .

Yeah that the option left
TheBrillz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

the news should be rohan is evicted to make bani winner.

Actually, Sonali fan has said that makers are pushing Manveer to victory. Anyone not blinded by their Bani hate can see the obvious- Manveer is the fixed winner.
ScienceBitchYo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think Bani's fans have definitely voted for Mona this time
bowdow55 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Last Week Nitibha ka jhatka now Rohan ka
btw MARK MY WORDS LOPAMUDRA RAUT IS THE FIXED WINNER
1101831 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jamb0ree

Exactly!! And that is why Rohan was evicted ... To make bani win... But sonalifan(the person posting these spoilers) is also a big bani fan so I'm sure she doesn't want to say/reveal that part.

if there is voting then the result should be decided based on voting and not on their personal liking. if BB invested 50 lakh in mona wedding its their choice but when it comes to voting it should have been fair. Lopa isnt bani competitor, its meaningless to run alone in a race.
TheBrillz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

if there is voting then the result should be decided based on voting and not on their personal liking. if BB invested 50 lakh in mona wedding its their choice but when it comes to voting it should have been fair. Lopa isnt bani competitor, its meaningless to run alone in a race.

It's not about competition, it's about BB forcing Bani-Lopa rivalry down our throats. Also, this week's eviction isn't based on votes. No celebrity eviction has EVER been based on votes.
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TheBrillz

Actually, Sonali fan has said that makers are pushing Manveer to victory. Anyone not blinded by their Bani hate can see the obvious- Manveer is the fixed winner.

Even I feel this.

With the way this guys has been crazily promoted by BB, he might just turn out to be the winner.,

Going by votes, Lopa and Manveer would have never matched up to Rohan.

I guess that is why he is being evicted.

👎🏼