Toh nachoun kiya?

Yehan kiya main medal jitne ayi hoon?

🤣 🤣
Edited by -StrAnGer- - 7 years ago
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -StrAnGer-

I don't think so I can't hate anyone other than Baba, Jagga and Bani they both fit in same category but in different way!

Lopa is not insecure at all you can clearly see. There is nothing to be insecure about Bani 😆
But Lopa seems to be irritated somehow these days she has 0 tolerence towards anda queen but its fine for me because I too can't tolerate her 😆

Lopa's zero tolerance is justifiable. Remember Bani's violence act in previous 'call-center' task and biased Bigg Boss's insensitive ignorance on it. 🤢
Bani violently attacked on Lopamudra and injured her. She squeezed Lopa in her muscular 'bear-hug' and started shouting, "look into my eyes...look into my eyes". That could have turned into a very serious injury like bone-fracture. She even abused Lopa's mother & sister. Bani is abusing everyone in the house from start, but Bigg Boss never punished her! 👎🏼
liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Bani herself makes everyone anti-Bani. Ismein poochne ki kya baat hai? Madamji ki harkatein hi aisi hai. 😆
When the season started, the 2 people I was most excited about was Bani and Gaurav. Sadly, Gaurav ended up being Bani's doormat. And Bani to khair Bani hai. Uske charche to har jagah hai -whichever side you are on 😆
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: liberiangirl

Bani herself makes everyone anti-Bani. Ismein poochne ki kya baat hai? Madamji ki harkatein hi aisi hai. 😆

When the season started, the 2 people I was most excited about was Bani and Gaurav. Sadly, Gaurav ended up being Bani's doormat. And Bani to khair Bani hai. Uske charche to har jagah hai -whichever side you are on 😆

She only wants Ande by her side! 😳
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mahiya

Lopa's zero tolerance is justifiable. Remember Bani's violence act in previous 'call-center' task and biased Bigg Boss's insensitive ignorance on it. 🤢
Bani violently attacked on Lopamudra and injured her. She squeezed Lopa in her muscular 'bear-hug' and started shouting, "look into my eyes...look into my eyes". That could have turned into a very serious injury like bone-fracture. She even abused Lopa's mother & sister. Bani is abusing everyone in the house from start, but Bigg Boss never punished her! 👎🏼

What a freaking wanna be Bully...She made me ROFL! seriously like what she was thinking...phuski kahin ki! looking like a chindi chor trying to act cool!
643898 thumbnail
Salman personally admired Bani for her looks thats why
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lopa is superficial person who thinks getting sponsored crown made her miss india
SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lopa was wrong today - that aukaat comment was indeed uncalled for - Bani was doing the task, as Lopa will have her turn tomorrow. What is 'overboard' or 'inhumane' is subjective and will differ from person to person, IMO, so long as whatever they're doing is not causing injury.

To answer your question, however - that would be Bani herself. While I still don't understand what gave rise to this petty rivalry they've sustained all season, of late Lopa has good reason to be pissed off at Bani. Last week Bani wrongfully claimed that Lopa spoke ill of the former's mother, and then physically assaulted Lopa - and got away with it scot free. Rohan's displeasure with Bani is likewise not unwarranted, IMO. Bani gives people, both inside and outside that house, plenty of reason to dislike her.

Edited by SP2684 - 7 years ago