Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jibber-jabber thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: BB10

But I thought Lopa love, likes a tough challenge.

Why make it tough when you can have it easy? 😉
IloveJeannie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Simple answer to your question.
Since day 1, both of these women don't like each other due to some or other reason. Some Bani was wrong and sometimes Lopa. It reached to its extreme last week when Bani used her physical power against Lopa.

This is exactly why now she hates Bani even more and unable to hide her hatred.
IloveJeannie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Just because Lopa was wrong today, doesn't make Bani Great. She is one of the worst human being I have ever seen. Certainly not Best

What Lopa did today was absolutely wrong and I didn't expect. But she can still be not as bad as Bani.
Edited by KS_Minion - 7 years ago
714873 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IloveJeannie

Just because Lopa was wrong today, doesn't make Bani Great. She is one of the worst human being I have ever seen. Certainly not Best[/DIV]

What Lopa did today was absolutely wrong and I didn't expect. But she can still be not as bad as Bani.

Let's agree to disagree
😃
I see exactly opposite of what u are saying
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: IloveJeannie

Simple answer to your question.

Since day 1, both of these women don't like each other due to some or other reason. Some Bani was wrong and sometimes Lopa. It reached to its extreme last week when Bani used her physical power against Lopa.

This is exactly why now she hates Bani even more and unable to hide her hatred.

loser bani is totally exposed in call centre task. in call centre task she done mental violence on lopa n not realted to lopa stint on show n when lopa stated bani's ugly truth about her stint in show,she lost d task n used tat n intentionally physically hurt winner lopa. instead of appreciating lopa epitome patience,endurance in call centre task,bani played dirty game n just tried to chinle from lopa n made her to sit on villain by name"> chair to oust lopa from game.today see how manveer thing is shown,no one played dirty game n ghoomed it but on lopa being real victim of physical,mental violence n winner in tat task,dirty game played on her n tried to grab d credit from lopa n tried to throw lopa under d bus to oust from d game. if d person who played dirty with u n tried to grab ur credit n tried to damage ur image n game n also done physical violence n bb didn'take action n roaming around infront of ur eyes how it will be, all d hms just tried to grab d credit from lopa n just tried to throw her under bus by making her bakra just to oust her from game,she is real victim of mental,physical violence n poor soul for wat for being winner.
Edited by Savz_Startling - 7 years ago
YaloBaso thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Tsk tsk its seem poor Lopa has not got over Manu's comment about her being less prettier than Bani...itni insecure,,hadd hai yar 🤣
714873 thumbnail

Bani is everywhere..
Girl you are ⭐️
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Moron 😆

Word Count: 1

714873 thumbnail
^^