Users

Frequent Posters

denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: opsora2090

What made Lopa so anti-Bani??

Ans :: Only insecurity πŸ˜†

I dont know what made Lopa anti-Bani but what made me anti-Bani is BANI herself ! πŸ˜‰
Maybe it's the same answer for Lopa too πŸ˜†
siren-call thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BB10

I'm bored

Lopa saying such things don't even rattle the audience anymore

They should have put Manu and Manv in the opposite team

BB lost a golden chance for TRP

Exactly.

Everytime M2 are on same sides of a team.

Today from what I saw, Mona was only using that feather or flower thing to cause an itch on Manveer's face, but from tomorrow's precap they started throwing water on her as well. The thing with Mona is she doesn't have a lot of stamina, the bungie itself will get her tired enough and she will let go, so targeting her will be full waste & work for her in terms of votes as a favor.

Edited by siren-call - 7 years ago
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think so I can't hate anyone other than Baba, Jagga and Bani they both fit in same category but in different way!

Lopa is not insecure at all you can clearly see. There is nothing to be insecure about Bani πŸ˜†
But Lopa seems to be irritated somehow these days she have 0 tolerence towards anda queen but its fine for me because I too can't tolerate her πŸ˜†
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: denver_diva

I dont know what made Lopa anti-Bani but what made me anti-Bani is BANI herself ! πŸ˜‰
Maybe it's the same answer for Lopa too πŸ˜†

Best replyπŸ‘πŸ˜†
RoPa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -StrAnGer-

I don't think so I can't hate anyone other than Baba, Jagga and Bani they both fit in same category but in different way!

Lopa is not insecure at all you can clearly see. There is nothing to be insecure about Bani πŸ˜†
But Lopa seems to be irritated somehow these days she have 0 tolerence towards anda queen but its fine for me because I too can't tolerate her πŸ˜†

Insecurity waala point is daft. Lopa is very secured person but yes she gets highly agitated when she lose the task. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Irony.

Word Count: 1

stranger.67 thumbnail

πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by -StrAnGer- - 7 years ago
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Agree Lopa is not insecure of Bani. Uski Bani se sirf phat ti hai πŸ˜†
stranger.67 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostNfound

Agree Lopa is not insecure of Bani. Bani ki sirf phaUskit ti Lopa se πŸ˜†

Agree! πŸ‘

Word Count: 1

siren-call thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Too much Hyperbole in this thread πŸ˜†