What made Lopa so anti-Bani??

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

In today's episode,

Bani was just doing her task but Lopa took everything personally.

That "Aukat" comment was totally uncalled for.

Bani only plays around Lopa, just to irritate her 😆.

I have heard Bani numerous times saying to Lopa,"I would do it if you were nice to me".

But Lopa is somehow firm with her thought that she HATES Bani.

From Bani's side, it always looks like she is trying to give Lopa a chance.

Their RIVALRY was pretty interesting at first, but it has been dragged so much over the weeks that it has now become IRRITATING to watch.

Edited by diasingh2 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Ans :: Only insecurity 😆
diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Ans :: Only insecurity 😆

No it's not. Lopa couldn't care less about Bani actually. AND that is exactly her problem.

She thinks Bani is her enemy and hates her, which is not true obviously

They are not RIVALS because of "insecurity"

Being a Bani fan, it's easy to say this.😆 But Let me tell you Lopa is very secure as a person, and so is Bani.

RoPa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Seriously, Lopa was way out of mark today.I don't understand what happens to her sometimes.😆😆
Their rivalry is baseless without any head and tail. Bani was just doing her task and I don't know if it's only me but Rohan and Bani didn't do anything extreme,isse bahot jyaada we have seen contestants doing it in this kind of tasks.
I don't agree with your point that Bani gives chance to Lopa,she is also the first one to target her.They both are fighting an endless fight but today Bani was not at fault and yes that aukad comment was totally uncalled for.
I think this task will set the precedent for winning candidate like an anti climax.
Manveer was superb today.👏👏 Loved his determination and the way he was smiling and enduring everything was awesome.⭐️
littlesmile thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hatred is mutual.I hate bani so lopas attitude works for me.Task jaaye bhaad mein i just want lopa to kick some ass 😉😆 Go lopa goo apna poora season ka badla lele meri jaan 😃🥳
PS:ande toh itna phodna ki baani roote reh jaaye mere ande bohooo 😭 ANDAQUEEN gets smashed by andas how exciting na 😈
RoPa thumbnail

Originally posted by: littlesmile

Hatred is mutual.I hate bani so lopas attitude works for me.Task jaaye bhaad mein i just want lopa to kick some ass 😉😆 Go lopa goo apna poora season ka badla lele meri jaan 😃🥳
PS:ande toh itna phodna ki baani roote reh jaaye mere ande bohooo 😭 ANDAQUEEN gets smashed by andas how exciting na 😈

Bani aise hi task chodh degi,aakhir ande ka sawaal hai.😆
littlesmile thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoPa

Bani aise hi task chodh degi,aakhir ande ka sawaal hai.😆

Hahahh soo true she is a phattu she will quit easily 😆 ande kha khake brain dead hogaya iska y is she hiding things behind sofa.people r not blind 😆
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
I'm bored

Lopa saying such things don't even rattle the audience anymore

They should have put Manu and Manv in the opposite team

BB lost a golden chance for TRP
RoPa thumbnail

Originally posted by: littlesmile

Hahahh soo true she is a phattu she will quit easily 😆 ande kha khake brain dead hogaya iska y is she hiding things behind sofa.people r not blind 😆

🤣

Word Count: 0

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Woww Diaa...I didn't expected such a understanding post from you towards Banis approach and against Lopanudra's approach.

Bani did not cross any limit today as she was Only one who made task interesting within limits as otherwise Rohan was less interested but was kind of confronted by Bani that's when he also started playing. Mona was a WASTE as she did not do anything in the task.

Lopanudra's increasing hatred towards GurBani is working against her only as she spills out dirt from.her mouth looking more horrible then she ever was. Bani was Just doing the task and Tomorrow Lopa would do the same but her approach is wrong.
Edited by *Dev.* - 7 years ago