Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Glad u made this post so much of problem when lopa talks to m2 but now look at bani. But oh its so sweet of bani to get along with themπŸ˜†. Im loving all the gifs zandu πŸ˜†
707793 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

Dastaan e hypocrisy e gifs sunai jo gayi
baat aisi bigadi ki banayi na gayi
sab pe yun chala tere vaar ka jadoo
jo aag lagai wo bhujai na gayi πŸ˜†

Hey RD how are you

πŸ‘ kya lines likhi πŸ‘

Gar unki si kehtey to Gifs bhi acche the
aur acche the hum bhi
magar kya kare hume unki pasand hi
sab se napsand aai πŸ˜†

Edited by ZanduBaaM - 7 years ago
714873 thumbnail
When i see comments about Hindi English
I feel...
Aamir ki PK zarur subtitles k sath dekhi gyi hogi
Edited by Pari117 - 7 years ago
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidsk

Bani knows Mona will never win this season...itna paisa toh already mil gaya hai for fake wedding.

Lopa and Rohan are the only two contestants left or rather the main threats left for her.

M2 wont win because their vote bank will never match the celebs'. Also everyone knows that M2 and Rohan ki khaas banti nahi hai.
So naturally she will align with M2...she knows that with their combined chalak intellect, they can attempt to spoil Lopa or Rohan's game.

Its another thing she royally ignored them for the whole season and even kept Gaurav away from them.

Oh oh! I dared to say something against the great Bani. Will I be quoted and personally attacked now?

Oh no! I posted gifs too! What have I done??

Lopa & Rohan ka game spoil karne ke liye strategize karne ki koi zaroorat nahi hai.. dono ek doosre ke pairo pe kulhaadi maarne ke liye puri tarah se saksham hai πŸ˜‰

p.s. and now since I attacked RoLo, I wonder if i would be mocked for my silly user name πŸ˜•
AnamikalovesSH thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostNfound

Yesterday I was asked to check my sarcastic tone and now this. Full on language policing haa

Babu sun lo apun ko ek baath samaj mein na aari se... eee hei ki apun log englis hindi mein pointwa dalat hei ,sabko galat lagat hei ya phir samaj na wat hei... par logon ko hilthi dulthi chheez kaisan samaj aawat hei ??? Hum bol rahein hein ye sabka pointwa nahin hei... jhund hei mau jhund... eko haan boley toh sab haan boley , eko nahin boley toh sab nahin boley ... individuality ka zamana hi nahin raha ... aur humko eee cheezon dikhwat ullu banawat hei... par hum nahin banenge πŸ˜†
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM

personal attack walo se 2 nahi 10 kadam door rehta hoon ...😳 bada sidha aur sanskaari banda hoo πŸ˜†

when people dnt have anything to say they start personal attack and some people doing this from beginning... you can check koan log aisa kar rahe hai 😳

isliye totally ignored them and dnt argue with ...πŸ˜‰ and yeh bolne ka unko

+1 πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by mahiya - 7 years ago
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lostNfound

Lopa & Rohan ka game spoil karne ke liye strategize karne ki koi zaroorat nahi hai.. dono ek doosre ke pairo pe kulhaadi maarne ke liye puri tarah se saksham hai πŸ˜‰

That's your opinion. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Not mine.πŸ˜ƒ

M2 might not be so insecure but Bani is. The fact that she has forgotten to play her lone victim card and has become best chums with M2 tells who exactly feels the need to "strategize".
Manveer had supported Om in that rope task when Om had talked nonsense about her mother. And Manu had compared her to Om when she took credit for Lopa reading her burnt letter. M2 even showed their preference to Om in that pyramid task...she must be desperate if she suddenly feels the need to be so friendly with people who had preferred Om, whom she had really hated , to her.
p.s. and now since I attacked RoLo, I wonder if i would be mocked for my silly user name πŸ˜•

Hmm...most probably not. After all, what's in a name?

desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Bani talking to M2, the same people who bad mouthed her, called her chudail, preferred Om over her, made her lose the task... πŸ€“
Oh it's Bani, then awww she is sooo forgiving... acche man ki hai...
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Frozen.

I liked Manu's nasty one liner for Lopa when he said to her "your looking beautiful par Bani se kam"πŸ˜† itna makeup karne ke baad bhi Lopa had to hear such stuffs, must have hurt her so muchπŸ˜†

But he still mean Lopa is beautiful...but yo that Jhadu wali Chudail comment on Bani he nailed it nothing beat that!🀣
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Zandu seems like you always get some people nerves with your post!

Keep it up! 🀣