Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: .Frozen.

I liked Manu's nasty one liner for Lopa when he said to her "your looking beautiful par Bani se kam"πŸ˜† itna makeup karne ke baad bhi Lopa had to hear such stuffs, must have hurt her so muchπŸ˜†

She took 8 hours to do all that 'leepa putai' and manu washed all the efforts off in a sec. Bechari ki shakal dekhne layak thi πŸ˜†
TheBrillz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes, Bani has been spending time with M2. And you can see the Bani effect in the Unseen videos. Earlier, whenever M2LR hung out together, or if JUST M3 hung out together, we had multiple bitching videos. Now the Unseen is filled with M2 and Bani talking about life, nature, ghosts...even the names Bani has given to the squirrel and birds in the garden! Gilbert the squirrel, indeed. Bani is adorable.
AnamikalovesSH thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MithiBani

. [url=https://postimg.org/image/qw3e1l1x5/].

Mera reply mera language mera id apun toh aise ich jawaab dega , agar pasand aaya toh reply dene ka , agar nahin pasand aya toh sannu ki farak peinda...?πŸ˜†apne ko jo thokna tha thok diya... baaki jai ram ji kiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Bani knows Mona will never win this season...itna paisa toh already mil gaya hai for fake wedding.
Lopa and Rohan are the only two contestants left or rather the main threats left for her.

M2 wont win because their vote bank will never match the celebs'. Also everyone knows that M2 and Rohan ki khaas banti nahi hai.
So naturally she will align with M2...she knows that with their combined chalak intellect, they can attempt to spoil Lopa or Rohan's game.

Its another thing she royally ignored them for the whole season and even kept Gaurav away from them.

Oh oh! I dared to say something against the great Bani. Will I be quoted and personally attacked now?

Oh no! I posted gifs too! What have I done??

lostNfound thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deepika04

ye kisi ne comment kiya tha πŸ˜‰

Birds of the same feather flock together thats why Lopa gets along with M3 and Rohan with Gaurav,Bani

Obviously birds of a feather. All finalists will hang out together only. What would they get out of being with the other two who are anyways going be evicted in a matter of few days πŸ˜†
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Dastaan e hypocrisy e gifs sunai jo gayi
baat aisi bigadi ki banayi na gayi
sab pe yun chala tere vaar ka jadoo
jo aag lagai wo bhujai na gayi πŸ˜†
lostNfound thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnamikalovesSH

Mera reply mera language mera id apun toh aise ich jawaab dega , agar pasand aaya toh reply dene ka , agar nahin pasand aya toh sannu ki farak peinda...?πŸ˜†apne ko jo thokna tha thok diya... baaki jai ram ji kiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Yesterday I was asked to check my sarcastic tone and now this. Full on language policing haa
707793 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidsk

Bani knows Mona will never win this season...itna paisa toh already mil gaya hai for fake wedding.

Lopa and Rohan are the only two contestants left or rather the main threats left for her.

M2 wont win because their vote bank will never match the celebs'. Also everyone knows that M2 and Rohan ki khaas banti nahi hai.
So naturally she will align with M2...she knows that with their combined chalak intellect, they can attempt to spoil Lopa or Rohan's game.

Its another thing she royally ignored them for the whole season and even kept Gaurav away from them.

Oh oh! I dared to say something against the great Bani. Will I be quoted and personally attacked now?

Oh no! I posted gifs too! What have I done??

aree waah aapne to bade pyar se ...πŸ˜³πŸ‘

sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh btw forgot to add..
@TM : Loved your post! The gifs cracked me up. πŸ˜†
IFrozenl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TheBrillz

Yes, Bani has been spending time with M2. And you can see the Bani effect in the Unseen videos. Earlier, whenever M2LR hung out together, or if JUST M3 hung out together, we had multiple bitching videos. Now the Unseen is filled with M2 and Bani talking about life, nature, ghosts...even the names Bani has given to the squirrel and birds in the garden! Gilbert the squirrel, indeed. Bani is adorable.

People don't see that, they only see Bani with M2 aur phir assume kar lethe hai that she's bitching.
Bani is indeed adorable!