Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eurekaVoice thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: mix_of_emotions

ppl who say certain someone deserve to win the show because of huge fanfollowing is welcoming this unfair decision n totally ignoring the vote part here

I also think that it is not the fan following that decides who will win. fan following is being cashed by BB only. the contestant who constantly giving good content to talk about is attracting maker's and viewer' attention. Like yesterday...the way Manveer was strugling with all the hurdles in the task, i believe that for a moment every viewer felt that .. wow kya banda hai yaar...this is the one. That kind of moment and charishma makes all the difference... no matter whether s/he is a celebrity or a commoner.
Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
^ But I've got a feeling that had team Manu treated Rohan/Bani the exact same way, they would've lasted too. Just like Manveer.
But team Manu are going to be way, way worse, almost zero chance of them surviving.
SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: eurekaVoice

I also think that it is not the fan following that decides who will win. fan following is being cashed by BB only. the contestant who constantly giving good content to talk about is attracting maker's and viewer' attention. Like yesterday...the way Manveer was strugling with all the hurdles in the task, i believe that for a moment every viewer felt that .. wow kya banda hai yaar...this is the one. That kind of moment and charishma makes all the difference... no matter whether s/he is a celebrity or a commoner.

I agree - with fan following - a celeb - tv or otherwise could come in with a huge fanbase, do nothing right/everything wrong all season and win it - I wouldn't call that deserving.

I also agree about qualities displayed on the show - Manveer shone yesterday, and deservedly - I, for one, don't believe Team Rohan went light on him - cold water and ice cubes are no joke in cold weather, and it was a pretty constant barrage. Not that I fault them - they were doing their task, and I think they did it well. But he showed resilience, and without a single complaint - impressive.

About fan-following - I still don't see how anyone can determine popularity definitively - social media is a strong indicator, but not necessarily the strongest, and certainly not the only measure of possible votes. It's not necessary that every 'fan' on social media votes, and that those off social media don't. So, as far as I can tell, it is possible that Mona gets more votes than Rohan, but it's equally possible that Rohan gets more votes than Bani.

IMO, Rohan is very deserving - both as a strong contestant and a likeable person with good values.
Edited by SP2684 - 7 years ago
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
suna hai kay team Mannu won.
suna hai mona is out🥳
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

suna hai kay team Mannu won.

suna hai mona is out🥳

I think Rohan being eliminated was fake news...plus this news came out even before the voting lines closed here in the UK...

NO i didnt vote for him didnt want my panauti on him..😕
Edited by RuChi4ever - 7 years ago
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
FallAndFly, Mehak vapis aa jao. Rohan is safe! 🥳
Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: MithiBani

FallAndFly, Mehak vapis aa jao. Rohan is safe! 🥳

Yes pls we miss u both