Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
After long time Bani performed good in task today.

Let us see how long will she hold it tomorrow.

Hope she does not scream and abuse.
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: spicysagar

I am not hoping anyone tomorrow to come even close to today's Manveer,s performance.

But wish Rohan, Bani and Mona should give a tough fight.

Hope so too, but then again they will be facing much worse than what dey did to the other team.
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
ppl who say certain someone deserve to win the show because of huge fanfollowing is welcoming this unfair decision n totally ignoring the vote part here
_SJ_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ddt will cross 100 pages today πŸ˜†
ChapriBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
team manu won the task

they didn't tell about the winning prize
so if bb wants to eliminate they will nominate only team rohan and rohan abhi nahi to mid-week chala jayega which is more painful
_SJ_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shadi drama got overπŸ₯±...
Liked the strategy of team Rohan...using oil was a brilliant move...they were doing everything very well...didn't get overboard...drenching them with cold water is good move too...good that they didn't use useless ideas unlike previous seasons... ...manveer was fabulous in task today...his spirit was worth applauding πŸ‘...Manu is all about talking and bitching he is zero about tasks...bani for a change was doing well...good that she listened to Roh's advice...otherwise we had to bear another catfight...mona's technics to do the task were cute...tickling them with flowers 🀣

Totally disappointed with lopa today πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ ...none is here to bear her tantrums...she is living in a delusional world😲...why can't she take the tasks sportingly?at least it can be expected from a strong contender...though bb is a crass show...but still keeping the show's main idea in mind it's not all about taking stands...a winning potentiality cludes balancing yourself too...didn't expect her to tell Rohan off because he was doing in duty...it's bb's tactic to keep RoPa in opposite team and destroy their friendship...it's in RoPa's hand to tackle this...but this girl

Looking forward to tomorrow's epi...finally Roh's unfair punishment got over...and he'll get a chance to perform ⭐️
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakina3

I'm here until Rohan is evicted. Feel like he will be unfairly evicted tomorrow but gonna hope a little bit that it doesn't happen. Until it does, will keep my spirits up.

Anyways hope both Rohan and Bani endure the 10x worse torture tomorrow as I want Team Rohan to win.

Funniest funniest moment of today's show was when BB scornfully told Lopa off 🀣
"Lopa Mudra, aap kis nirdesh ka intezaar kar rahe hai? Chitti me likka tha ki haath agar waha se..."
The way she pulled her face there and shoved her hand off the buzzer 🀣 Blimming hilarious 🀣

Best was she was already out but still stayed to get egged and foamed ainvayi πŸ˜†

2nd time this week BB had to rightfully sunao her! Can't believe they're gonna try to put her in the top 3 πŸ€” chee

This post is the reason I haven't been able to like her this season. πŸ˜†
I like her when she is antibani or her friendship with rohan but other than that there is nothing that endearing. Also twitter is polluted with BALO trends and I get super irritated with mindless fanbots like this.πŸ₯± The only person I see very less trends is rohan. πŸ˜›
Deepika04 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
2 din se pehle hi pata tha kon evict hoga πŸ₯±
Shrumunj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deepika04

2 din se pehle hi pata tha kon evict hogaπŸ₯±

Ridiculous !
I just hope the news of his eviction is false ..
Lost interest in the show already ..
this is unfair ..

Now I know for sure .. Manveer is winning this season ..
The stage has been set .. and his best friend has been carried in arms right up to the finale stage .. so unfair .. to save Manu , evict someone deserving unfairly
ScorpionGunner thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

seems like another bekar epi

this season has lot of potential but gone drained

slightly better then season 9

Tumlog abhi bhi jhel rahe ho iss manhoos biased show ko πŸ˜† kaise kaise velle insaan ho yaar tumlog ...