Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CatchingFire4 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I prefer Bani to Lopa but think this was a stupid comment on Manu's part, even if as a joke.
Why do women always have to be compared? Why can't Lopa be beautiful in her way and Bani in hers?

Also Lopa takes pride in her looks given the background she's from so it's just a bit mean to dig at her for that.

It's like making a comment to Bani that Lopa's physique is better than hers.

It's just not necessary
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
All the girls looked gorgeous and happy for a change...
RoPa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That was a silly comment from Manu.πŸ˜• Both the girls,actuallly everyone was looking good and happy.😊
Bani looked beautiful in that red dress, the colour suited her so muchπŸ˜ƒ and Lopa looked beautiful in that lehenga. Both of them ka maang tikka was gorgeous. All were happy
namsworld thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Can anybody tell me why did Manu made that comment on stage? I didn't understand it properly
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShahZur

munnu never loose his one liner witty lines , πŸ˜†

manu was funny today πŸ˜†
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShahZur

munnu never loose his one liner witty lines , πŸ˜†

Nothing witty about those comments, he proved once again that he is just a big MCP. Even Manveer was telling him how tasteless and unnecessary those comments on Lops were.
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Manu has taken the most advantage of Lopa bani's so called rivalry. Bani does not take manu's bait, but unfortunately Lopa does and most of the words Lopa has used against bani have originated from Manu.
And now seems once more Manu trying to make Lopa jealous by making such a statement. Btw haven't watched the epi but from what I read seems he said this to Lopa directly.

He's such a matchstick.
Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
That comment was unnecessary, tasteless, mean and just not funny. Comments like that never are funny.
Manu was acting very very odd in the whole episode.. Has he developed feelings for Mona? πŸ˜†
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Manu has taken the most advantage of Lopa bani's so called rivalry. Bani does not take manu's bait, but unfortunately Lopa does and most of the words Lopa has used against bani have originated from Manu.

And now seems once more Manu trying to make Lopa jealous by making such a statement. Btw haven't watched the epi but from what I read seems he said this to Lopa directly.

He's such a matchstick.

I🀣

Word Count: 1