Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Manu commented on Mona and mentioned this,,,he was smiling somehow but heart of heart he loves her.too scared of Piku darling..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
but then there is this other awkward thing he did in between by calling Mona his 'behen jaisi' 😕
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostNfound

but then there is this other awkward thing he did in between by calling Mona his 'behen jaisi' 😕

no no..watch again..he hugged her saying..meri dost..several times.

Also,he says Mona...near the sink and Mona replies..Manu...cant believe this dumbo Mona married that cheapo pan benarasiya babu
jamb0ree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chits1

no no..watch again..he hugged her saying..meri dost..several times.

Also,he says Mona...near the sink and Mona replies..Manu...cant believe this dumbo Mona married that cheapo pan benarasiya babu

Yeah when the mendhi person came Manu kept saying not behen, sirf dost regarding Mona...
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Another thing...when Mona came into the house all decked up in her bridal wear and Manu and Lopa walked with her into the bedroom, Manu started to sing , "Humesha tumko chaha..."
Then, he laughed and said,"Gaaun kya gaana?"
😆
jamb0ree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^^i noticed that too... I think he's in love with her but stuck because of piku and Mona stuck because of vikrant ..;(
SPN_Fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Oh man this is so sad. Why did Mona get married to that loser Vikrant 🤢
Yh that kitchen scene was sweet and sad at the same time. Manu really has feelings for her, I agree he is scared of Piku
chachichampa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Why feel sad for Manu? He is as much an MCP as Vikrant. Both are exactly the same. In fact Manu would have manipulated Mona even more. She is not getting into anything worse by being with Vikrant.
In fact Mona is a sweet girl and I wish she would have gotten better than these two.
rishta_fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
this marriage is for footage. still thy hav not registered their marriage na...so there is still chances of Manu and Mona.Wish BB create some scene to Manu and Mona to show their feelings.
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
munu looks at Mona in different way , he proved it when he said i am his friend not brother