Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
one thing i realized that people never let you change , if someone made mistake , thats it it will be hold as parameter to judge some one future actions.
may be munu changed now
1066678 thumbnail
manu is getting overconfident he thinks people love his bitching habit.
denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShahZur

one thing i realized that people never let you change , if someone made mistake , thats it it will be hold as parameter to judge some one future actions.

may be munu changed now

Of course its nice to see people changing...but how is Manu changing? He tried to marry for footage, now Mona did that...but Manu is blaming Rohan for saying people marry for footage.How is this called changing? Manu would have made sense had he said something like... I know some people can marry for footage, even I have done it in my past but wont do it now and I feel mona is not doing that...πŸ˜†
Usne to total hypocrisy dekhai hai to change kaha ho raha hai wo
Wsie bhi he had proud said on another incident that Manu aisa hi hai shuru se, aaj se aisa chuglikhor nahi hua hai...So applying his on thumbrule on him.
Apka post bohot sahi in general hai but its not in context because ye Manu pe fit nahi ho raha apka point πŸ˜†
denver_diva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarahbelle

It doesn't make it right or anything. Show was like 4 years ago. Things have changed. People change. Some would change drastically within that time amount.

Manu did go on a swayamvar on tv 3 years ago and now made this comment that how can Rohan say that people get married for footage...πŸ˜†

951405 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -LumosMaxima-

Of course many people won't agree with me and I have no problem with it. Similarly I know people who assumed the similar thing. 😊 People here discuss previous shows of other contestants as well or what they would do after show also. So what Manu has done previously will also be discussed. His opinion on getting married on TV looked hypocritical to me just like some people felt Rohan is insecure because of this marriage. For me if he said Mona's marriage was pre-planned then he just stated his opinion. From beauty pageant cosmetic surgery to daily soap characters everything is being discussed in this forum. All of these have no connection to BB but still these things were discussed in forum.

My opinion is my own. Neither I asked anyone to agree with me nor I have any problem if anyone disagrees. I stated what I felt. As for assumption and name calling I think I don't need to tell you both happens in this forum.
It was nice talking to you as well. Take care 😊

Exactly, you are entitled to your opinion for sure, but honestly if you added an IMO at the end of your post, this wouldn't be an argument because I thought you were implying what you said were facts, not an opiinion, which is why I asked for evidence. Hope that makes it clear now.

Definitely a lot of past shit gets brought up, but overall it's really not cool, and the type of behaviour should be looked down upon not encouraged. Name calling is well, no can help in when it comes to that regard πŸ˜†

Take care too!

Originally posted by: denver_diva

3 Years ago Manu did go into Mallika's swayamvar and did go pretty far in it. though not to the finals. I agree people change...but this is not a change.This is hypocrisy. He said koi footage ke liye shadi kar raha hai , kaisi socha hai Rohan ki. He should have said, I have done it too but I dont think Mona is doing the same πŸ˜†
Manu is calling Rohan bad for saying people are getting married for footage, and says no one does that...when he himself has done it ? That's my point.
I am not judging shadi for footage karne wale log in this post.I am pointed out people who have done it but now say that no one does it and wrong r the people who say that people do it...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oh it's you again. I knew we would clash again. πŸ˜†

IIRC it was 4 years ago, 2013 I believe. IMO it's not hypocrisy because there could be a debate that Manu might have went to participate in the show mainly because he may have been naive enough to actually have a chance to marry Malika, rather than attempt to get footage.
Also it would be more in line hypocrisy if Manu berates Rohan if he said something before to which Rohan said a few days later.

Personally I don't think it's cool to judge a contestant on his past, because it's much better to judge a contestant on how they conduct in the show, and judge him or her for it. There were rumors and talks going on about Rohan having a shady family background, but you guys wouldn't like it if Rohan gets bashed for those rumors, like you guys are doing for Manu right now.

I believe four years is enough to change most people, even Manu. Feel free to disagree 😳

Edited by Sarahbelle - 7 years ago
951405 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ForYourEyesOnly

πŸ˜†sarah true,we are hypocrites,mujhe dekhna to padti hey usse:p so many times i said-nah i wont watch this show,phir bhi i watch:( after last season's kish eviction i was determined i wont this bb and wont come in bb forum,and i was present in the forum this season very first day😭 this is our hypocracy dear:(

That's really cute 😳

I love your honesty 🀣
astrix90 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Manu is the biggest hypocrite on the show..Even Bani is better than him and that says something.
951405 thumbnail

Originally posted by: astrix90

Manu is the biggest hypocrite on the show..Even Bani is better than him and that says something.

If what he did is debateable when it comes to hypcrosy in this context from what I wrote above... but one thing for sure is that no one can top Bani when it comes to hypocrisy.

Edited by Sarahbelle - 7 years ago
denver_diva thumbnail

3 Years ago Manu did go into Mallika's swayamvar and did go pretty far in it. though not to the finals. I agree people change...but this is not a change.This is hypocrisy. He said koi footage ke liye shadi kar raha hai , kaisi socha hai Rohan ki. He should have said, I have done it too but I dont think Mona is doing the same πŸ˜†
Manu is calling Rohan bad for saying people are getting married for footage, and says no one does that...when he himself has done it ? That's my point.
I am not judging shadi for footage karne wale log in this post.I am pointed out people who have done it but now say that no one does it and wrong r the people who say that people do it...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oh it's you again. I knew we would clash again. πŸ˜†

IIRC it was 4 years ago, 2013 I believe. IMO it's not hypocrisy because there could be a debate that Manu might have went to participate in the show mainly because he may have been naive enough to actually have a chance to marry Malika, rather than attempt to get footage.
Also it would be more in line hypocrisy if Manu berates Rohan if he said something before to which Rohan said a few days later.

Personally I don't think it's cool to judge a contestant on his past, because it's much better to judge a contestant on how they conduct in the show, and judge him or her for it. There were rumors and talks going on about Rohan having a shady family background, but you guys wouldn't like it if Rohan gets bashed for those rumors, like you guys are doing for Manu right now.

I believe four years is enough to change most people, even Manu. Feel free to disagree 😳

Hi yes its me again...high5 !! πŸ˜†

It was 2013 Nov...which is 3 years and 2 months ago which is why i rounded it off to 3 years instead of 4..but that's not my point.

I am not judging Manu.I am only stating a fact.This is not debatable that he did go on a swayamvar.This is not debatable that he had a girlfriend Piku even then.His fb albums were not locked so people asked him who was Priya Saini (Piku) and Manu admitted on social media (and in interviews) that she was his GF and almost all contestants had girlfriends. He also said Mallika se kisko shadi karni thi he said. He also said in many interviews that Mallika herself did not want to marry any of us. Mallika ko koi helicopter me ghumane wale ya koi island owner ki zarurat hai.He said this show was just her retirement plan.
I am stating facts not basing my opinion on any rumors that are doing rounds.
The Bachelorette show is on youtube, Manu, Vinay Jhamb, Vijay Singh were not the naive ones on that show.
BTW Manu Punjabi is not a complete commoner...he is a struggler who has already done a reality show and had followers after that on social media (though not many as he was not a fan fav on that show...Karan Sagoo was the fan fav) On that show Manu made an issue about Karan not being a common man.He created drama by bitching to other contestants that Karan was a model so he was on the show to promote his acting career and not to actually marry Mallika.πŸ˜†

IMO he was probably picked on BB because he showed his teeli lagana wala skill on that show.

Why did rumors about Rohan's family even come into this discussion here? This was only about Manu's hypocrisy about belittling Rohan for saying Mona is getting footage from her marriage.
Even if Rohan's fam rumors are true...how does it change anything about Manu's comment?
But now that you have brought in Rohan's family...here is something for you...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dj64Y0vSwk
It's upto you whether you believe rumors started by Jagga 😳 but that's got nothing to do with this discussion
Edited by denver_diva - 7 years ago
Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Sarahbelle When I post a comment I consider it as my opinion only. I don't see why I have to add IMO everytime. If I am posting to someone else's thought then I will mention it obviously. But I got your point.
Whenever I had a chat about anyone's past either I criticized them or appreciated them & I don't get into name calling for that. I don't need to.In this show when contestants discuss their past then they give us an option to discuss it as well. Manu has spoken about his previous reality show. So its not really wrong to discuss about this in this forum.