Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

951405 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -LumosMaxima-

Manu is a number one pheku. He is actually irritated that he could not think of this idea. Vikrant baazi maar gaya. πŸ˜†

Edit: Sorry like button not working 😊

Okay, this is just a baseless assumption. With no concrete proof or evidence. Manu doesn't need to perform such irrational acts to get footage. Otherwise with assumptions, I'll refer to Rohan as a number one peku in the world. πŸ˜†

Edited by Sarahbelle - 7 years ago
Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sarahbelle

Okay, this is just a baseless assumption. With no concrete proof or evidence. Manu doesn't need to perform such irrational acts to get footage.

As if no1 in the forum assumes anything or make any guesses? He did participate in a shadi based reality show.
951405 thumbnail

As if no1 in the forum assumes anything or make any guesses? He did participate in a shadi based reality show.

It doesn't make it right or anything. Show was like 4 years ago. Things have changed. People change. Some would change drastically within that time amount.

Lumos-Maxima thumbnail

It doesn't make it right or anything. Show was is like 4 years ago. Things have changed. People change. Some change drastically all the time.

If he has changed or not is also a assumption. Even you don't have any concrete proof that he is changed or doesn't think like that anymore. I am not forcing my opinion about him on anyone. I just stated what I felt. Like I said its assumption only. I can be wrong as well.
951405 thumbnail

If he has changed or not is also a assumption. Even you don't have any concrete proof that he is changed or doesn't think like that anymore. I am not forcing my opinion about him on anyone. I just stated what I felt. Like I said its assumption only. I can be wrong as well.

The likely factor of someone changing is far greater than not, witstanding.
You're giving an assumption just to insult a contestant, which I really disagree with, and wouldn't like for any contestant even a contestant that I don't like. So if it was said against Bani, Rohan or Lopa, I wouldn't approve of such statements. Like I said, If I make an assumptions as a supporting argument, I can just conveniently call Rohan a chugalkhor aunty, or a number one peku.

Regardless the onus and burden of proof is on you to give us the evidence that he hasn't changed as the premise of the statement started with your post on hand. First serve, first goes.

Lumos-Maxima thumbnail

The likely factor of someone changing is far greater than not, witstanding.
You're giving an assumption just to insult a contestant, which I really disagree with, and wouldn't like for any contestant even a contestant that I don't like. So if it was said against Bani, Rohan or Lopa, I wouldn't approve of such statements.

Regardless the onus and burden of proof is on you to give us the evidence that he hasn't changed as the premise of the statement started with your post on hand. First serve, first goes.

I am not really bound to give any explanation. You disagree with my opinion and I have no problem with it. I don't agree with you. People in this forum judge every contestant. Make personal digs at them as well. My opinion was based on his previous stint in other reality show. He participated in a marriage based reality show and here claiming nobody will get married for footage. I found it hypocritical. I am not asking you to agree with me. You don't like my comment and I am okay with it. Even I don't like many comments and but don't ask them to give me any explanation or proof.
951405 thumbnail

I am not really bound to give any explanation. You disagree with my opinion and I have no problem with it. I don't agree with you. People in this forum judge every contestant. Make personal digs at them as well. My opinion was based on his previous stint in other reality show. He participated in a marriage based reality show and here claiming nobody will get married for footage. I found it hypocritical. I am not asking you to agree with me. You don't like my comment and I am okay with it. Even I don't like many comments and but don't ask them to give me any explanation or proof.

Well, then a fair amount of people will not agree to your words, as it's merely an assumption based on a reality show that happened 4 yrs ago where a lot of people around that time skip would change especially within those who use logic Besides, what Manu did in the past has absolutely no coherence or any relevance to happening currently, so it's not really hypocritical when the person himself could've changed. If Manu decided to follow up to what Mona did, then the situation would be different.

Anyways, if you said IMO at the end of your statement, I wouldn't have asked for an explaination, because it sounded like you were stating your view as it was an fact, hence I told you to explain. Regardless it doesn't make it right, because I can just easily call Rohan a peku, a chugalkhor aunty ,liar, etc with assumptions.

That's all I'm saying. Feel free to disagree.

Good talk. Glad this was civil. Argumentative discussion sure, but it was civil. 😊

Lumos-Maxima thumbnail

Well, then a fair amount of people will not agree to your words, as it's merely an assumption based on a reality show that happened 4 yrs ago where a lot of people around that time skip would change especially within those who use logic Besides, what Manu did in the past has absolutely no coherence or any relevance to happening currently, so it's not really hypocritical when the person himself could've changed. If Manu decided to follow up to what Mona did, then the situation would be different.

Anyways, if you said IMO at the end of your statement, I wouldn't have asked for an explaination, because it sounded like you were stating your view as it was an fact, hence I told you to explain. Regardless it doesn't make it right, because I can just easily call Rohan a peku, a chugalkhor aunty ,liar, etc with assumptions.

That's all I'm saying. Feel free to disagree.

Good talk. Glad this was civil. Argumentative discussion sure, but it was civil. 😊

Of course many people won't agree with me and I have no problem with it. Similarly I know people who assumed the similar thing. 😊 People here discuss previous shows of other contestants as well or what they would do after show also. So what Manu has done previously will also be discussed. His opinion on getting married on TV looked hypocritical to me just like some people felt Rohan is insecure because of this marriage. For me if he said Mona's marriage was pre-planned then he just stated his opinion. From beauty pageant cosmetic surgery to daily soap characters everything is being discussed in this forum. All of these have no connection to BB but still these things were discussed in forum.
My opinion is my own. Neither I asked anyone to agree with me nor I have any problem if anyone disagrees. I stated what I felt. As for assumption and name calling I think I don't need to tell you both happens in this forum.
It was nice talking to you as well. Take care 😊
denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It doesn't make it right or anything. Show was like 4 years ago. Things have changed. People change. Some would change drastically within that time amount.

3 Years ago Manu did go into Mallika's swayamvar and did go pretty far in it. though not to the finals. I agree people change...but this is not a change.This is hypocrisy. He said koi footage ke liye shadi kar raha hai , kaisi socha hai Rohan ki. He should have said, I have done it too but I dont think Mona is doing the same πŸ˜†
Manu is calling Rohan bad for saying people are getting married for footage, and says no one does that...when he himself has done it ? That's my point.
I am not judging shadi for footage karne wale log in this post.I am pointed out people who have done it but now say that no one does it and wrong r the people who say that people do it...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

He's invisible for you in the show and yet you are commenting about him 😳
We find him funny because we have a sense of humor, some of his one liners are quite entertaining.

πŸ˜†sarah true,we are hypocrites,mujhe dekhna to padti hey usse:p so many times i said-nah i wont watch this show,phir bhi i watch:( after last season's kish eviction i was determined i wont this bb and wont come in bb forum,and i was present in the forum this season very first day😭 this is our hypocracy dear:(
Edited by ForYourEyesOnly - 7 years ago