Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nabitathapa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Chits1

mOna is a c grade bhojpuri actress...sexy cleavage dikha rahi thi through out..I am sure,her dad or mom wouldnt have approved..these ppl have v sad personal lives..

yea everything looked fake
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
the merej was nonsense but Manu is like those dilli ke mohalle ki hypocritical velli neighbour aunty who has to diss-cuss poore mohalle ke kisse n people & all related n give their opinion on the same as if their existence depends on that!
Edited by -RD- - 7 years ago
sam589 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

the merej was nonsense but Manu is like those dilli ke mohalle ki hypocritical velli neighbour aunty who has to diss-cuss poore mohalle ke kisse n people & all related n give their opinion on the same as if their existence depends on that!

🀣🀣

Word Count: 1

sam589 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yay!You made this as new topic! Manu exposed yet again.
Awesome post TM πŸ‘
TheBigTamasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -RD-

@blue - oh my god...dis is even better dan chugalkhor aunty 🀣🀣🀣

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Mona's mom was sitting like a dummy...guess she has no say on her beti's life.
A gunda jamai raja.
[/QUOTE
Yes. And Mona's behavior surprised me so much. After her wedding she didn't even came to her mom or didn't say bye while leaving. She was cheering with mannu manveer, as if they are her family, not her mother. Really this wedding drama looked so fake and cheap.
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
Manu is invisible for me in the show;)
I cant stand him..donno how ppl finds him funny!

Sheebri thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
First of all we don't know whether what manu said how much truth is there in it. Manu is known for twisting words. Secondly at this stage of the show this crap was uncalled for like who is interested to waste 2 days watching a wannabe bhojpuri getting married😑. Colors is out of creativity. Pity Colors for having such creative team who is spoiling the show. Talking about suhaag raat and showing stupid things and Salman will say this is a family show as if it is anymore!!!!!!!!!!
Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice post!
But not only Manu some viewers are behaving like Manu as well. All of a sudden they are finding this shaadi drama non-scripted and unplanned. πŸ˜† But few days back when the shadi spoiler was out almost everyone believed its a scripted drama. Now since a certain Rohan Mehra feels the same so Mona ki emotions ki bahot care karne lage hai ab.. If Rohan really pointed this out then he does understand BB's game. Nobody can get married like this in a reality show which is not related to marriage without any previous planning. BB offered them money and Mona-Viku grabbed this opportunity. It got them footage and money as well. Win-win situation for Mona. Manu is a number one pheku. He is actually irritated that he could not think of this idea. Vikrant baazi maar gaya. πŸ˜†

Edit: Sorry like button not working 😊
Edited by -LumosMaxima- - 7 years ago
951405 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ForYourEyesOnly

Manu is invisible for me in the show;)

I cant stand him..donno how ppl finds him funny!

He's invisible for you in the show and yet you are commenting about him 😳
We find him funny because we have a sense of humor, some of his one liners are quite entertaining.
Edited by Sarahbelle - 7 years ago