denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Today, Manu was seen telling Manveer and Bani something like Rohan was getting irritated with the idea of this wedding as Mona is getting footage at this stage when she is nominated.
Manu said "kaisa sochta hai rohan, koi footage ke liye shadi kyu karega" but this Manu guy went to Marry Mallika Sherawat on national tv (for footage)😆 .These guys were speaking badly about Mallika off camera, and had girlfriends back home but still were dying to marry Mallika- as mentioned by some fellow contestant on the show.Manu was one of them. So Manu should have been the last one to say whatever he did today! Yes Manu Punjabi people do marry for money or footage or drama on tv...its cheap but it's true, so blame the people who do such things instead of blaming the person who calls out on them for doing this.Manu should stop bitching about Rohan.
Rohan was spot on ! He knows whats going on from inside the house just like we know it from outside. The whole shadi natak was too much nautanki and unnecessary !!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

joker83 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Manu is a hypocrite.. and he has shown is hypocrite phase to many times.
nabitathapa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I don't believe manuu's words but if ROHAN said that then the marriage looked super fake 🤢
Mannu was trying to present him mahan 😆 that cracked me lol the guy who himself went to do fake marriage on TV.
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mona's mom was sitting like a dummy...guess she has no say on her beti's life.
A gunda jamai raja.
.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Om baba chale gaye, Mannu baba chohr gaye 😭
.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chits1

A gunda jamai raja.

yeah that was really weird. She had no expression except when she cried after phere. 😕
denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

A gunda jamai raja.

I was feeling bad for her mom. No one else from her family came. Her mom must have wanted to invite her near and dear ones to share this moment of joy with But beti dearest wanted it this way for footage !!!
nabitathapa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

A gunda jamai raja.

haha exactly 😆 why was Mona's mom sitting like that she cried but she wasn't happy she acted weird to me 😕
jagriti_gangwar thumbnail
If he irritates to usme galat hi kya hai , Mona and Rohan both nominated, and big boss giving her list of footage and he didn't get , so any body can irritate in this position. Even I was so irritated when I was watching I hope public save Rohan
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nabitathapa

haha exactly 😆 why was Mona's mom sitting like that she cried but she wasn't happy she acted weird to me 😕

mOna is a c grade bhojpuri actress...sexy cleavage dikha rahi thi through out..I am sure,her dad or mom wouldnt have approved..these ppl have v sad personal lives..