Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DalenaGilvatore thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Being Rohan's supporter I hope not... but i don't trust BB... they can do anything... they unfairly evicted karan n Rahul...Rohan ka to dikhta hai clearly ke they hate him... so i don't know BB can do anything...

Voted for NO because i want to see him in Top 4
1075210 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Twitz

This is my last season as well. I've realized bigg boss is not worth my time 👎🏼

Ok Bye!
denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The question should be do you want them to evict Rohan ?😊 Now how do we know what the channel is going to do, we only know what we want 😳
QueenBee18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am a fan of Rohan and want him to win but I am now worried that Biased BB will not let him win(Even though If He will get HIGHEST Votes 😡 ) ! Its really torture to watch Mona Tona's fake Shadi-Suhagraat etc! Kya pata kuch dino main Fake kids ka announcment bhi ho jaye while still living inside the BB house 🤢 😆 I am fed up of Rohan being ignored and the Stupid people coming to the house and telling Rohan bakwas and insulting baten! I just want to kick BB season 10's creative team and the owner of BB 😆
Lagta hai Rohan Evict ho jayega 😭
Some stupid people are saying"inshaAllah he will go!!..
So Ok... then INSHA ALLAH he will be the winner 👏
Edited by Blossom10 - 7 years ago
handlessthakur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well, sonalifan did tweet (and then deleted) that everyone will be shocked on Thurs.. She is going to announce the evicted person's name today and it can very well turn out to be Rohan (Mona getting evicted won't shock anyone)
Also bb lifting Rohan's nomination punishment at this point seems very fishy to me.. I know I should be happy, but it's actually giving me a negative vibe.. Agar evict ho gaya toh nomination lift hone ka kya fayda.. Bb ki image bhi clear and Rohan also gone
QueenBee18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: handlessthakur

Well, sonalifan did tweet (and then deleted) that everyone will be shocked on Thurs.. She is going to announce the evicted person's name today and it can very well turn out to be Rohan (Mona getting evicted won't shock anyone)

Also bb lifting Rohan's nomination punishment at this point seems very fishy to me.. I know I should be happy, but it's actually giving me a negative vibe.. Agar evict ho gaya toh nomination lift hone ka kya fayda.. Bb ki image bhi clear and Rohan also gone

But ye bhi toh ho sakta hai ki wo 'Shocking news ye ho ki Ban hat gaya!
I hope Sonali fan is wrong and Mona chali jaye 😡