What were Manu-Manbeer arguing about post the wedding and at bedtime?

cl0wn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
I missed what they were arguing about?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
While lopa was speaking on stage after the whole sangeet thing manu said something like tum bani se thodi kam khooburat ho n manveer was saying that only ke he shouldnt have made that comment. I agree with manveer here. The comment was uncalled for.
cl0wn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

While lopa was speaking on stage after the whole sangeet thing manu said something like tum bani se thodi kam khooburat ho n manveer was saying that only ke he shouldnt have made that comment. I agree with manveer here. The comment was uncalled for.

Ah, I had a feeling it was about that. Thanks! What were they talking at the night towards the end of the episode though?
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: cl0wn

Ah, I had a feeling it was about that. Thanks! What were they talking at the night towards the end of the episode though?

Who MM?. Manu was telling manveer that usse fayda hua mona ki shadi as now all doubts that his gf piku n his or monas family were having anout their relationship would be gone. Somwthing like that๐Ÿ˜†.
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Manu ne aj sacch kaha pehelibar - Lopa se jeyada bani khubsurat hai ... ๐Ÿ‘
rishta_fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Manu was teling Manveer that somehow both Piku and Vikranth feel very insecure. He also told tht even though Vikki is working in industry from long time he also feel insecure means there must be something inbet him and Mona that viewers are noticing or viewers can see :-)
so Manveer told ya must be it true.