Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adityaaditya thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I dont know why but for some weird reason u guys when talk about Rohan's and Bani's friendship only write about it from Bani's point of view... You present her as saint and make him the villain in all this...
Why is Rohan behaving like this is the question u guys r concentrating on when the question should be why is she behaving like this with him..? When Bani had noone to talk to and I am not just referring to the time after GC's eviction, I am also talking about the time before that... After balloon task when Bani wasnt talking to GC remember who was the only person who was giving her company... Remember it was he who was not only giving her company but was also trying to make things normal between her and GC...
Even when GC and Bani were in confession room nd HM's were asking questions he sould have easily said they were fake like every1 else in the house but he chose the right thing nd actually defended them... The whole house turned against him on this but he did that right..?
After GC's eviction every1 knew Bani will be left alone than who was the one who gave her company? Lopa is his best friend and he had no need to give company to Bani but he did... Lopa tried to bitch about her but he gave it back to Lopa but than what did Bani do..? Take a complete U-turn and started bitching about him to Manu & Manveer... And since Manu and MAnVeer hate him they started entertaining her... The same people who called her the most unworhy contestant, passed cheap comments on her, made fun of her started to suppor her nd u guys went awww M2 r so good... Come out of short term memory loss Bani fans...

He always supported Bani but what did he get in return? Bani never supported him... She has always bitched about him... Remember when Bani punished Lopa and ManVeer in her captaincy she told Gaurav I wanted to punish Lopa & Rohan... She never has actually helped him... Even in MAnVeer vs Rohan for captaincy she said she supports Manveer... didnt she..?

So why do u guys expect him to b nice to her when she has been such a jerk to him... He helped nd gave her company after GC's eviction when literally no1 was talking to her... Friendship is alwaus 2way process... When Bani doesnot reciprocate in the same way he wont just still keep following her...
If Bani can pass mean comments about some1 especially when it is some1 who helped u when others were busy calling u "Chaddi Wali Chuddail" than please dont expect that guy to still try nd be your friend.. He genuinely gave her company like a true friend but I guess Bani surely deserves M2... She deserves people who body-shame her nd call her "Chaddi wali chudail"
VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Anyways it was beyond insensentive & rather ignorant of Bani when after Rohan tackled Baba and stood for her fought with Lopa & others for giving faltu gyaan then when he finally broke down in the kitchen after consouling Bani

Rohan was literally in tears and Bani asked him," He didnt throw the pee on you na?" like are seriously woman? Rohan was retching his way to washroom in front of her and u ask such question try to make it all about urself or what 😆 then again she said, "Bigg boss I want to speak to Gauhar till then mic off"
Edited by Gilbert_Grape - 7 years ago
RKDEWAANA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I think rohan really tried with bani because he felt she would be alone in the house
He knew what she was like but still supported her

But bani doesnt trust easily she did not even trust gaurav and threw him away several times

Also she could not force her self to be friends with lopa any longer
for his sake
And lopa as well

For me rohan has always been the best
from episode one
He is goodlooking
he speaks well
he doesnt fight unnecessarily
he always maintains decorum
He was the only contestant with the balls to ask bb himself why they were favoring the commoners and for that scene alone he won bb

FanOfRohan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adityaaditya

I dont know why but for some weird reason u guys when talk about Rohan's and Bani's friendship only write about it from Bani's point of view... You present her as saint and make him the villain in all this...

Why is Rohan behaving like this is the question u guys r concentrating on when the question should be why is she behaving like this with him..? When Bani had noone to talk to and I am not just referring to the time after GC's eviction, I am also talking about the time before that... After balloon task when Bani wasnt talking to GC remember who was the only person who was giving her company... Remember it was he who was not only giving her company but was also trying to make things normal between her and GC...
Even when GC and Bani were in confession room nd HM's were asking questions he sould have easily said they were fake like every1 else in the house but he chose the right thing nd actually defended them... The whole house turned against him on this but he did that right..?
After GC's eviction every1 knew Bani will be left alone than who was the one who gave her company? Lopa is his best friend and he had no need to give company to Bani but he did... Lopa tried to bitch about her but he gave it back to Lopa but than what did Bani do..? Take a complete U-turn and started bitching about him to Manu & Manveer... And since Manu and MAnVeer hate him they started entertaining her... The same people who called her the most unworhy contestant, passed cheap comments on her, made fun of her started to suppor her nd u guys went awww M2 r so good... Come out of short term memory loss Bani fans...

He always supported Bani but what did he get in return? Bani never supported him... She has always bitched about him... Remember when Bani punished Lopa and ManVeer in her captaincy she told Gaurav I wanted to punish Lopa & Rohan... She never has actually helped him... Even in MAnVeer vs Rohan for captaincy she said she supports Manveer... didnt she..?

So why do u guys expect him to b nice to her when she has been such a jerk to him... He helped nd gave her company after GC's eviction when literally no1 was talking to her... Friendship is alwaus 2way process... When Bani doesnot reciprocate in the same way he wont just still keep following her...
If Bani can pass mean comments about some1 especially when it is some1 who helped u when others were busy calling u "Chaddi Wali Chuddail" than please dont expect that guy to still try nd be your friend.. He genuinely gave her company like a true friend but I guess Bani surely deserves M2... She deserves people who body-shame her nd call her "Chaddi wali chudail"

Bang on 👏 Very well said!!
FanOfRohan thumbnail
I was neutral to Bani until two weeks back when she did not even acknowledge demise of two people in WKW episode and kept sulking... I at that point completely gave up on her... Until then I was giving her the benefit of doubt thinking that this is a game show and she may be just playing.. bitching..be ungrateful, throwing ppl under the bus.. whatever else she was doing in the show.
Her insensitivity towards that kind of news bcoz she did not get immunity could be the reason for Rohan to start seeing her from a new perspective (as now I am doing).

TheBrillz thumbnail
I THINK the acquaintance went sore in the wkw when Bani said "It's the jaani dushmani". I really think Rohan took more offense to that than he should've because Bani is legit blunt. No filter between brain and mouth. I don't think the Rohan-Bani bonding would've lasted long anyway, though, mostly because of Bani's filterless mouth and Rohan being sensitive to it. To keep being friends with Bani, one must first get used to just HOW blunt she can be. Like the way she asked Manveer if he's being friendly with her because he's seen her fan following. It legit makes me rofl what all this girl says without a second thought. Love Gaurav's description of it, "It's like there's a waterslide between her brain and mouth." You go, GC.
But yeah, I don't think Bani threw Rohan under the bus at any point of time. She said what she felt, and it might come across as rude but she was being HONEST and can you fault her for that?

Don't understand why Rohan is SO anti-Bani when Manveer has said and done worse, but I get that he's hurt by her actions. I don't know why he expected appreciation, he himself said that he was returning the favor of all the help Bani gave to him in all his tasks. Bani DID push Baba away from Rohan's flowers, even though she was actually rooting for Manveer, and that Rohan was appreciative of it and wanted to reciprocate that was his call. Bani never asked nor expected help from him.

Tired of the "Bani treats her friends like shit" and "Bani throws people under the bus" discourse. Look at the way all her friends are supporting her. Look at all the support she's getting from the ex-contestants. They can't ALL be her paid PR, she's not that rich, god dammit. Surely, she's doing something right in her friendships that she's getting so much love from ALL her friends. Gaurav's unwavering support of her after his eviction speaks volumes.

Also- I don't get why people are blaming the editing team for showing Ropa in the negative light but when Gaurbani were given the same treatment, their friendship was one of "convenience" and "Gaurav was a doormat." So done with the double standards.

Edited by TheBrillz - 7 years ago
greatsaleen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Rohan has been treated aweful by the BB team but only if he knew that the viewers appreciated how he stood up each time he was pushed down.
I was a bit disappointed that Bani and Rohan could not be friends but I can see how she would feel awkward coming in between Rohan-Lopa equation. From watching the show all this while, she does not come across as a calculative person. She is impulsive but guided by emotional values. Due to this, she may have not have felt connected to the sudden camaraderie coming from Rohan. I wish she has appreciated it even if not accept it but thats Bani - non-pretentious. I think this is the reason why she did not gel well with lot of contestants but also why she connected with people watching the show worldwide.

It is only normal for Rohan to feel let down with Bani and that may have created a stronger bond between Lopa-Rohan. He still has a lot of world to see and learn the ways of the world. In one of the earlier episodes, Karan Mehra had mentioned that Rohan can be a little immature. Nonetheless, he did very well with all the odds stacked against him. He could have given Bani and Manveer serious competition if he had not become Lopa #2 over the past couple of weeks.
951405 thumbnail
Bani is a cunning manipulative type of gundi. So this wasn't surprising that she acted bitter about Rohan hanging out with Lopa. Which is clearly what it's all about.

shinningstar thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i think bani is olding it against him tht he took her name for khalnayak kursi, and exposed she was the first to abuse in the catfight, so she is leaving no stone unturned to target him , her hatred/inseurity wnt a notch higher when she got to know he got the highest votes
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well written analysis! Enjoyed reading it!

My take is a little different. I think Bani did accept Rohan's friendship. However, I do think she didn't see the friendship as highly as Rohan did. She obvs prefer's Manveer's friendship to Rohan and this stung Rohan. I think Rohan had higher expectations when it came to Bani's friendship, seeing how she was a good friend to Gaurav. But obvs she didn't treat Rohan like she treated Gaurav. Which makes sense I guess. But Rohan's behaviour also makes sense.

TBH, I just feel like Bani's a difficult person to live with. She comes across as one of those friends who is SUPER FUN to be with from time to time. Because she's goofy and caring in her own way. But once you spend too much time, it gets on your nerves, esp cause she is a little self-absorbed and pretty hypocritical.

Rohan, on the other hand, comes across as that friend whose super loyal but boring. He's easier to live with than Bani b/c he is quite caring outwardly, but his passive personality gets annoying.