bbfan24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I was hoping someone will make post on their relationship. I know there are multiple posts, but they are more around Bani/Lopa and Rohan's role in that, not so much on them both...
Till the time other celebrities (Rahul, Karan, Gaurav) were in house, I think it was very difficult to understand what kind of rapport Rohan shares with Bani as I barely saw them talking with each other. They had common friends, so there was lots of group talk, but nothing 1:1.

After GC left, I think Rohan tried to reach out to Bani, but she didn't welcome his friendship. Is it based on some past experiences? Did she not believe Rohan to become her friend? I don't quite understand her reaction. She seemed to be a person who values friendship... I know you all will say she treated GC badly, but I consider it as possessiveness. She had expectations from GC and fought with him on face whenever he didn't live up to it. From her side she has given 100% to that friendship, even Gaurav mentioned during one WKW that she has her ways of taking care of him. So, why didn't she accept Rohan's friendship? If she is as selfish as everyone says, she would have definitely accepted that friendship just to have "ek teer se do shikar"- Sideline Lopa and get closer to finish line by having the second(or may be first) most famous and liked contestant on her side. So, I just don't get it...

Now coming to Rohan's side, I know he tried to be Bani's friend and when she turned it down, he seemed to have really hurt and that's why he is so much against Bani now. Or is it something else... Honestly speaking, for the couple of days when he was nice to Bani, there were so many positive tweets as well as topics about him in this forum. People had expected that he would be able to finally do what no one else could - get Bani and Lopa together. But after that, he seemed like completely lost person and as much as I hate to say it, he seemed to have completely given up on his game and just using all his energy to make Lopa win. I honestly feel he has much stronger prospect at winning than Lopa does, hope he ups his game in this week. And if his dislike for Bani is based on what she did to him, it's justified, but if it's based on her relation with Lopa, then that would do a lot of harm to him in terms of being able to get his act together and play game.

From the remaining lot, these are the only two contestants whom I like and wouldn't mind winning. I would really love to see both these being the top 2 and then let the best one (most popular one) win.

Your thoughts?

PS: Lopa supporters, please refrain from making this all about Lopa. I really appreciate your posts and support for Lopa, but this particular post I just want to be about Bani and Rohan, so you are very welcome to give your unbiased view on their relation. Thanks.
Edited by bbfan24 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jamb0ree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Bani didnt want Rohans friendship cos then she couldn't play the loner / victim card...

And as for Rohan, he just seems to be over bb... He knows bb is fixed n partial and he prob has no chance of winning ... So he's just like whatever.
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Just copy/ pasting from what I had posted a few days back:

Just some observations from my side regarding the whole Bani-Rohan equation after Guarav left.
GC had mentioned that before leaving he had had long talks with Bani and Rohan and seemed dey were on pretty good terms. Actually even before Gaurav left Bani and Rohan had been friendly with each other for quite sometime.

After Gaurav left and during the maal gaadi task, Rohan was involved with others in back biting against Bani and even went to the extent to say that she and Om were the same in d task. Still he wasnt as bad as the others were.

During the captaincy task, he was whole heartedly supporting Bani, though Bani had not actively asked anyone to support her, as I guess she was aware everyone was against her, for her choosing captaincy over prize money. But she was happy tht rohan was supporting her. Some Rohan's fans themselves claimed rohan did not support bani as much as he was against Om. Also Rohan himself saif a few times that he was supporting bani as bani had always supported him during tasks. Also it wasnt that Bani was overwhelmed by his support or tried to be overtly friendly with him for the support.

As for Rohan supporting her for the pee incident, sorry I dont see it dat way. Rohan and Bani both reacted coz they were the victims of Om's disgusting act and they both stood for themselves and ended up standing for each other. If ppl say Rohan stood for bani, then it can be said that Bani stood for Rohan.

Again in WKW Bani was neither overwhelmed nor negated Rohan's support. And when she was asked that if she felt tht it was only Rohan who supported her, she said others had supported her too in their way. Which was absolutely right.

Also Rohan was spending so much of time with Bani, but I suppose Bani knew it was resented by Lopa, so she would ask him to check on Lopa or when Lopa wld come, after a while she would go away and this was shown in LF. She also told Rohan that his friendship with lopa was genuine and tried in her own way to patch up RoPa when dey were not on talking terms.

But guess Rohan expected more and so he stopped supporting Bani. In the orbit task as well as call center task, Rohan due to his preconceived resentment against Bani, misinterpreted Bani's talks and actions and in both the cases he blamed Bani, but he had got the facts all wrong.
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: jamb0ree

Bani didnt want Rohans friendship cos then she couldn't play the loner / victim card...

And as for Rohan, he just seems to be over bb... He knows bb is fixed n partial and he prob has no chance of winning ... So he's just like whatever.

+1
I agree rohans just irritated too much with all the baisedness hence doesnt care much n his equation with bani. He did try to be friends with her even fought with lopa 2/3 times but bani being herself selfish n ungrateful completely threw him away. Im happy hes staying away from bani. She keeps on hoping rohan leaves.🀒 she doesnt deserve a friend like rohan🀒
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Also Bani and Rohan don't seem to be on the same wavelength. We all know bani s out spoken nd does not filter her thoughts and says things upfront and Rohan seems very sensitive and easily offended.Also bani tends to be goofy nd fools around a lot whereas Rohan seems serious types. I always said Tht bani clicked with Manveer more than Rohan.
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I want to comment with all points actually here but after reading some points here I think I shud not care like Rohan for a relation which is not valued by the other person at all neither bani likes Rohan nor Rohan likes bani now
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jamb0ree

Bhai if she wanted to play victim card, she wouldn't try to engage with housemates. Example, she talks to Monalisa, Manveer and Manoj. She was even talking to Rohan and Lopa.
If she wants to play a victim card then I think she is using the wrong approach because you can't be a victim by trying to maintain a good relation with people.

Rohan has always been been uninterested in the show tbh
Edited by xPalkix - 7 years ago
ChapriBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Also Bani and Rohan don't seem to be on the same wavelength. We all know bani s out spoken nd does not filter her thoughts and says things upfront and Rohan seems very sensitive and easily offended.Also bani tends to be goofy nd fools around a lot whereas Rohan seems serious types. I always said Tht bani clicked with Manveer more than Rohan.

true
like unki conversation mujhe ajeeb lagti thi
game point of view its good that they are not friends
high chances of them to be in top 2

No2Pencil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I have always said this before that they seem to be more of an acquaintance than friends. Bani said one thing to Gaurav in that sewing machine punishment that she don't want a superficial friendship - like muh pe aur and dil mein kuch aur. So, that is one of her defense mechanism that she put up and she don't let people come in easily unless she find herself a connection with other person like Jason - it was so easy for her or even Manveer - she likes him even though Manveer don't like her to that extent - i don't think for that she hold grudges.

As for Rohan, i think whenever he feels an unjust has been done with him - he gets in this passive aggressive mode - be it BB or Bani. He was certainly expecting friendship or some kind appreciation from her . Cuz of lack of any move from bani and choosing Manveer over him - it did lead to ensuing of resentment. He is hurt.. if he wants to come out - he really needs to tell bani that he is hurt. He will feel lot better and don't look silly. He reminds me of those mean boys in school who have massive crush on someone and when they're rejected, they start hating her, trouble her, mock her. I am not saying that rohan has crush or anything but he is displaying same kind of pattern.

For friendship, i don't think they've understanding at all. Personalities can be different but they'r still able to get each other - cuz they're open minded, they see each other perception and all. On paper, Rohan and Bani could've been really good friends but when you don't understand each other, how much of a same personalities you're - there is no point.

Edited by No2Pencil - 7 years ago
VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yes Rohan did try to be cordial to her after GC left he didnt wanted her to feel lonely but then they were at good terms even before GC left πŸ˜† having said that the frienship attempt was NOT onesided.
Besides Rohan also wanted the celebs to stick together as he was the 1st one to comprehend that BB is favouring commoners heck the "Mahaan" guy even tried to patch up BaLo πŸ˜†(evident from LF & voot stuff)
Ok I'd quote 1 incident (post Gaurav's eviction & after Rohan & Lopa had luggage throwing wali fight πŸ˜†) LF video

Rohan came to kitchen made his breakfast sat on dining table alone while Bani was sitting in Living area alone then it was Bani who kept calling for Rohan she was like, " Smarty pants, heyy smarty pants, come here smarty pants"
Rohan being Rohan πŸ˜†came there asked Bani, "Aap batao aap kya khaoge" then they had a long convo

My point is its not like always he initiated, like someone said their wavelenghts just dont match Rohan is very decent, slang free kind a of guyπŸ˜† while Bani is ermm the opposite πŸ˜†
At the moment both are against each other and lemme just say it again Lopa is NOT the primary reason for their tiffs, Rohan has more than enough reasons to have differences with Bani.

Yahaan and twitter pe Rohan Bani fans ladte rahenge pata chala Manveer show jeet jayega ainvyi πŸ˜†