jagriti_gangwar thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
This is my first post, every day I follow this forums,doing good job ' guys. I m really feeling sad for Rohan, they just promoting Mona , bigboss or whatever totally ignoring him, whatever Rohan did ,I don't thik so anything wrong , they nominated him for whole season just for one Push, when baba thrown his pee on Rohan, that's all credit gave to bani , wat does that mean, I think bigboss doesn't hav valid reason to throw him out , that's why big boss making Rohan so boring (This is my view) he is my one of favorite ,he always behaves Gd ' Keep voting for Rohan to save him

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clairvoyance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i dont know whats ahead for rohan in the show..
but just look at his face...he is not just handsome...there is humility in his behaviour which reflects in his face. Even a little whatever fights he did inside the house till now was due to circumstances or else he is not a guy who likes to quarrel. He appears very sorted. God will bless him ahead for sure. These bigg boss will come and go but hope he gets good offers for movies.

Arjit singh was in fame gurukul in sony TV 2005. He lost, Not in top 4 also. But where is the winner of that reality show?? nowhere and now ARIJIT is best male singer filmfare 2016
geetap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes plz lets keep voting for him.
jagriti_gangwar thumbnail
Yes arijit Singh was also my favorite in fame gurucul And same apply on Rohan , I like him because he have all good qualities He is the best '' Plz keep voting him '
Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: clairvoyance

but just look at his face...he is not just handsome...there is humility in his behaviour which reflects in his face. Even a little whatever fights he did inside the house till now was due to circumstances or else he is not a guy who likes to quarrel. He appears very sorted. God will bless him ahead for sure. These bigg boss will come and go but hope he gets good offers for movies.

Arjit singh was in fame gurukul in sony TV 2005. He lost, Not in top 4 also. But where is the winner of that reality show?? nowhere and now ARIJIT is best male singer filmfare 2016

true people like rohan always shines and wins in life...they lose temporary but wins forever
and fake ppl like endemol products r favoured wins temporary but lose forever
DalenaGilvatore thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Very well said👏
SamsinghR thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Guys ...just don't lose hope I am arijit as well as rohan fan...just want to say...wot ever happens be strong ...and hope for best prepare for dinner worst...Rohan FTW
Sheebri thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Telepathy even I was thinking the same. Where is taufiq and where is Arijit Singh👏
RKDEWAANA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Also with bill gates he failed in collage and made windows no all his buddies that passed work for him
But have faith
Rohan can win we just need to vote :)
clairvoyance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Right from the start this endemol and viacoom 18 has been unfair
Karan Mehra is a big star so is Rahul...there eviction is orchestrated.

i fear for Rohan ..i have trust on his fan base but not on colors.

i noticed colors have given undue favours and partilaity to manu and manveer. What was the need to take them to public.They behaved as like illiterates as they made few new fans. The feeling of being a celeb now. If they were clever they would have behaved decently..when they came back to bigg boss house they behaved as if they won US Presidential elections o the UP elections ahead,

colors dont want their fav manu to be alone inside house , so they might stop monalisa from exitiing. You never know