Why Manveer should not be the Winner of BB10?

Boneca thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Apart from the facts that he does not have highest fan following as compare to other contestants, what are some solid reasons you can give to prove that Manveer should not be the Winner of BB10?

If your point is he's faking being honest/genuine/
simple/modest /humble then point out the moments/incidents that revealed that he's faking.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jamb0ree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Cos he's been nothing more than a sidekick to Manu... manu has basically done everything for him

Boneca thumbnail

Originally posted by: jamb0ree

Cos he's been nothing more than a sidekick to Manu... manu has basically done everything for him

I think that happened only in starting weeks. Since many weeks he's playing his own game.
hunder thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
In a vote based show the biggest reason has to be the fact that he won't get the highest votes
Boneca thumbnail

Originally posted by: hunder

In a vote based show the biggest reason has to be the fact that he won't get the highest votes

I agree. That is why my top 2 are Bani and Rohan.

But what I wanna know is, apart from votes what are the reasons that make him not worthy of winning this game.
Boneca thumbnail
He's paving his way of winning this show.
meen1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
As shown he has massive Female Fan Following.. Which I really doubt.. He is better than the other commoners in many way.

But I don't see him as a winner.. but from being a side kick of mannu to single contestant he has done well
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I dont think hes undeserving at all. Not his bigg fan but would love it if he wins. The guy has truly been a great player.
bowdow55 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
He doesn't deserve to win at all He has done gundagiri with Manu & Bitched about everyone He is trying to portray himself as bhola bhala chora from a village who doesn't know English & is a pure desi & Yes he is a sidekick to manu... After Manu exit he got little better when his friendship with Nitibha started but Manu came back & Manveer again became a sidekick
maheen55 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
If h get more votes then Bani then he have chances of winning but i dont think so he will get more votes then Bani so i doubt lets see BB fair rehte hai ya nae he have less fans then Bani thats why he is not deserving