Vikku not pleased with Mona Massage

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
He has already started arguing with her..did u guys watch his stern face...saying..why did u take massages from Om baba?
Mona looked lost..

Mona u r better off with Manu...Vikku will make yr life hell.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
mona poor soul divorced , i got feeling that paan wala vikrant will make her life hell
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i feel everyone took advantage with Mona
specially when she voted herself in bath with Gaurav

and
kissing munnu
and
swimming with baba
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShahZur

and
kissing munnu
and
swimming with baba

Yes everyone played Mona.
spandanam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
definitely Vikranth will make her life hell... After going out he will be keep on taunting her for wht r all she did with Manu...She cant even express her feelings. Mannu can understand how Mona feels better than Vikki. But in excitement she is marrying him later she wil miss Manuu. Hope if she goes to secre room thy wil show hw much Manu is missing her instead of showing some misunderstanding.
Chits1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: spandanam

definitely Vikranth will make her life hell... After going out he will be keep on taunting her for wht r all she did with Manu...She cant even express her feelings. Mannu can understand how Mona feels better than Vikki. But in excitement she is marrying him later she wil miss Manuu. Hope if she goes to secre room thy wil show hw much Manu is missing her instead of showing some misunderstanding.

Totally agree with every word you said.
Chits1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShahZur

and
kissing munnu
and
swimming with baba

Mona is no less...she too was ready to do sexy scene with Gaurav and Om..In fact Gaurav was so decent in that bath tub...Mona was going over board..always wearing low cut tops and she comes across as little despo...but her love for Manu is v genuine
Guru86 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Vikrant seems to be a typical indian boy who can do/say whatever he likes..but makes ristrictions for gf/wife and for all ladies in the house.tumhe ye nhi krna chahiye tha! Tumne ye kyu kiya! And mona is like typical wife jisko husband ki saari baatein chup chaap sun ni hi hain.mona independent to hai but not emotionally.