How to Fall From Grace By Lopamudra 101

Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago

First, convince everyone with your charm, discipline, attitude, and stands what a mahaan devi you are. Then keep fooling them till you are able to.

Then go on a Bani devi yatra, and start an 'I hate Bani' meditation camp.

Then start backtracking on your words, and actions to reveal your true colors slowly.

Finally fall backward on your head and flat-line just like your performance on Bigg Boss these days.

Dear Lopu, Sallu Bhai gave you a hand on WKW but you took the entire arm, legs, face, hair, toes.
I get it you have to put your OTT pageant training to some use, but itna bhi obvious na karo ki banda rone ki jagah hasne lag jaye.

When did you start expecting from Bani so much? Hai Bhagwan. Seekha nahi abhi tak almost 3 months later also how selfish she is. What is all this school drama if Bani doesn't burn my parcel, I won't burn Mona's parcel?
'Ma'am if you don't give me a star on my homework, I won't do my homework properly.'

To make it worst, you read the letter from your sister, going against the BB rules, and your own set of fake rules about tasks.
Hai Bhagu Lopamudra ek toh Bani set up a whole emotional drama for you to milk out.
Then you even set the stage with your -Ek Hazaron main meri behena hai story-
Yet you had to go ahead and ruin it na by reading the letter.
Ab sare jo emotional votes milte sab paani main.

By the way it was Behena Hi' as in Sister Hello'. Kahaan se what logic are you trying to add up with that "Ek hazaaron main meri BEHNA HAI". It would have made more sense if the letter actually read the same.
"Ek hazaaron main meri behena hai, but VJ Bani ka pagalpan sabko dikh raha hai."
Wah wah, wah wah.

Just because someone has brought out the worst in you, it does not mean you have to act on it. I was surprised that a Lopa who even spoke to Jagga in her "aap aap" tone, had to drop her level down with
"TUM mera parcel deliver karogi?"
Nahin aise toh koi bhi na kare.

You read your letter, now why did you have to burn Mona's parcel?
Why is it so hard to be honest about wanting to save yourself at this point in the game?
This game is about your individuality, what you want to do, how you want to react.
Why were you waiting to see how other's played their game and then make a decision based on it?

Your graph started at a very high point in the game, and now it has crashed harder than a plane.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i wish everyone can see superficial person lopa like you did
SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BB10

First, convince everyone with your charm, discipline, attitude, and stands what a mahaan devi you are. Then keep fooling them till you are able to.

Then start backtracking on your words, and actions to reveal your true colors slowly.

Finally fall backward on your head and flat-line just like your performance on Bigg Boss these days.

Dear Lopu, Sallu Bhai gave you a hand on WKW but you took the entire arm, legs, face, hair, toes.
I get it you have to put your OTT pageant training to some use, but itna bhi obvious na karo ki banda rone ki jagah hasne lag jaye.

When did you start expecting from Bani so much? Hai Bhagwan. Seekha nahi abhi tak almost 3 months later also how selfish she is. What is all this school drama if Bani doesn't burn my parcel, I won't burn Mona's parcel?
'Ma'am if you don't give me a star on my homework, I won't do my homework properly.'

To make it worst, you read the letter from your sister, going against the BB rules, and your own set of fake rules about tasks.
Hai Bhagu Lopamudra ek toh Bani set up a whole emotional drama for you to milk out.

By the way it was Behena Hi' as in Sister Hello'. Kahaan se what logic are you trying to add up with that "Ek hazaaron main meri BEHNA HAI". It would have made more sense if the letter actually read the same.
"Ek hazaaron main meri behena hai, but VJ Bani ka pagalpan sabko dikh raha hai."
Wah wah, wah wah.

Just because someone has brought out the worst in you, it does not mean you have to act on it. I was surprised that a Lopa who even spoke to Jagga in her "aap aap" tone, had to drop her level down with

Why is it so hard to be honest about wanting to save yourself at this point in the game?
This game is about your individuality, what you want to do, how you want to react.
Why were you waiting to see how other's played their game and then make a decision based on it?

Your graph started at a very high point in the game, and now it has crashed harder than a plane.

This is one of the best posts I've read this season! 👏
Completely agree with each and every point.

What is all this school drama if Bani doesn't burn my parcel, I won't burn Mona's parcel? - This would've made a little sense (still doesn't take away the fact that it's very immature and childish) if she had Bani's parcel..it didn't make sense to take her anger out on Mona who did absolutely nothing to her.

"You read your letter, now why did you have to burn Mona's parcel?
Why is it so hard to be honest about wanting to save yourself at this point in the game?" - She couldn't be honest even if she tried..😆
There would've been nothing wrong with her saying "I want to save myself." but no. Even there she had to do all that drama.
Edited by -smolderhalder. - 7 years ago
MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I almost feel bad for lopa now after reading your post 😆 Kahan se chali thi kahan aa gayi😒
saga_twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lopamudra is a very rare contestant on BB whose graph has only gone down and down and down
teri_Sanem thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
itna irritate mujhe woh safed aata wali ladki jo last season thi usne kiya tha jitna ye Lopa karti hai 😡
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MsFoodyTwoShoes

I almost feel bad for lopa now after reading your post 😆 Kahan se chali thi kahan aa gayi😒

Chali toh bahut acchi thi, tabhi toh pageant jeete hain.
But Bani ke liye hate ne kam kharaab jo kardia saaf dil Lopa ka.

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
When she took the first stand against Om, and people were going Gaga over her, then itself found it OTT and am not at all surprised that it was all an ac after all.
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
You were being too kind when you said lopu had grace even to begin with. 😆
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BB10

Wah wah, wah wah.

@bold - This is a brilliant point. When she got a gist of what her sister said, why was she complaining to mona that her parcel got burnt blah blah 😕