Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -Cruiser-

Haha Ruchu...you really are biggest Babaji fan...👏

NathuPyare ji must confirm which car model he owns and how much money he has in his bank and Bori...😆

Nathupyare ke status ki chinta matt karna...hum sab Mona AT wale hai...hum dehej dedenge on behalf of our pyare dost Nathupyare...😃 bass Mona unko miljaye...😳
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: RuChi4ever

Nathupyare ke status ki chinta matt karna...hum sab Mona AT wale hai...hum dehej dedenge on behalf of our pyare dost Nathupyare...😃 bass Mona unko miljaye...😳

Phir thheek hai...Nathu Ji ki Moonch ko shampoo karo...aur Haldi-Ubtan lagao un ko------👍🏼
-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -LumosMaxima-

Awesome crusier!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️ This is far far better than the episode. I already read the WU of Epi. Your script is thousand times better 😛😆. That BMW twist 🤣. Amazing. Hilarious. Loved it. 😃

So sweet of you to say that...gad you enjoyed Lumos...😊
-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: nehaaa.14

🤣

Very well written. Loved all the punches. Best part was your version of "Tujh mein Rab dikhta hai" 😆

👏

Tujh Mein SABB Dikhta Hai...😆
Thanks Nehaa...😊
kaps22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very well written. 👏
In an ideal world, they would have the contestants act out this script in the Finale. They would get a lot more TRPs from watching this script and Swami Om in it than they would get by showing TV/Bollywood in the finale.
-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaps22

Very well written. 👏

In an ideal world, they would have the contestants act out this script in the Finale. They would get a lot more TRPs from watching this script and Swami Om in it than they would get by showing TV/Bollywood in the finale.

Baba ji coming on Finale night Kaps...😆
kaps22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes boss. 😆
I heard that when Colors invited Baba ji, Salman threw a fit like a pampered spoilt kid throwing a tantrum infront of mommy when he knows Daddy is coming to spank him, and corrupt Colors withdrew the invitation to Baba ji. Anway, it seems that Baba ji is Hollywood bound and, unlike Priyanka Beti who is beginning to get offers from Bollywood directors, our Baba ji is having Spielbergs run around him to get an appointment with the greatest entertainer the world has ever seen.

100 years from now, people will come from all over the world to offer respect and obeisance to the Bigg Boss House where Baba ji first showed his leela in swimming pool with the Gopis; will offer milk and honey at the place where Baba ji hid his food in the toilet; will seek blessings from the garden area where Baba ji threw fluid on Bani and cured her of her swearing problem. Esteemed priests and swamis will offer prasad from the remnants of the vessel in which Baba ji had stored the fluid before he threw it on Bani/Rohan and got evicted from the House, thereby sacrificing himself smilingly for his dream of Ram Rajya. Maybe, you and I might also be worshipped in smaller towns as one of the firsts disciples of Baba ji!
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail

Yes boss. 😆
I heard that when Colors invited Baba ji, Salman threw a fit like a pampered spoilt kid throwing a tantrum infront of mommy when he knows Daddy is coming to spank him, and corrupt Colors withdrew the invitation to Baba ji. Anway, it seems that Baba ji is Hollywood bound and, unlike Priyanka Beti who is beginning to get offers from Bollywood directors, our Baba ji is having Spielbergs run around him to get an appointment with the greatest entertainer the world has ever seen.

100 years from now, people will come from all over the world to offer respect and obeisance to the Bigg Boss House where Baba ji first showed his leela in swimming pool with the Gopis; will offer milk and honey at the place where Baba ji hid his food in the toilet; will seek blessings from the garden area where Baba ji threw fluid on Bani and cured her of her swearing problem. Esteemed priests and swamis will offer prasad from the remnants of the vessel in which Baba ji had stored the fluid before he threw it on Bani/Rohan and got evicted from the House, thereby sacrificing himself smilingly for his dream of Ram Rajya. Maybe, you and I might also be worshipped in smaller towns as one of the firsts disciples of Baba ji!

+10000

👏
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail

I have reserved that night only because Babaji is coming

Agar nahi aaye tho finale jaaye tel lene 😡
-Cruiser- thumbnail

Yes boss. 😆

If he is there amongst the BB-10.contestants, I am sure BB-10 would persuade him to say nice words about Salman.and BB. They will tell him anything wrong or offensive would be edited out anyway.Not that this clarification would be required as Baba Ji never keeps anything in heart and would move on.anyway...😆