Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Awesome crusier!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️ This is far far better than the episode. I already read the WU of Epi. Your script is thousand times better 😛😆. That BMW twist 🤣. Amazing. Hilarious. Loved it. 😃
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: devil_heart

this was very hilarious

so funny

Thanks for finding it funny and laughing M...!😊
-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

Very well written as usual crusier ji.

Specially the song sabb ne bana di jodi🤣.
BUTTT u got lopa married to vikrant😡😭.
Though i loved how lopa went brought her crown n gave the speech😆.
I want part 3 rohan stopping the wedding😭.
Overall very very nice👏

Thanks for liking my dear friend...good to see it made you laugh!👏

Bas yaar...I knew I might lose motivation and not conclude it if I thought of PART-3...thats why it became sooo long...but atleast I concluded it! 😛

How do you find in compared to actual telecast contents btw? 😆
-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel-From-Hell

Jab bhi Bigg Boss kisi ka kuchh naa ukhaad sakne waali stithiti mein hote hain,---toh wo kadi Ninda karte hain!

How true!😆

Hilarious post cruiser ji!🤣

Thank you Mishh Ji...😊
nehaaa.14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
🤣
Very well written. Loved all the punches. Best part was your version of "Tujh mein Rab dikhta hai" 😆

👏
-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: saga_twilight

Everything...especially the BMW and Lopa's speech at the end was hilarious...good job!!

Glad you liked Saga...thanks a lot...😛
-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Atonement

VIKRANT (Crying aloud): Bigg Boss-----Humraa 8 Laakh waapas keejiye-----nahin toh humraa Saadi keejiye----😭

🤣

thanks for laughing at that bit ji...😊
-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel-From-Hell

Jab bhi Bigg Boss kisi ka kuchh naa ukhaad sakne waali stithiti mein hote hain,---toh wo kadi Ninda karte hain!

How true!😆

Hilarious post cruiser ji!🤣

Keep smiling Mishh Ji...hope all good! 😛
-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sheebri

SWAMI OM: "Mangalam Salman Vishnu Mangalam Bigg Boss Dhwaja
Mangalam Vikrant-Lopa, Mangalaya Tano Hari."
🤗

🤣

Oh my this mantra is to die for. How you think all this Cruiser ji you are genius in fiction. Kaash BB creatives me thodi si sahi apke jaisi creativity hoti to aaj audience ko itna crap nahi dikhate. Well done.

so kind of you to say that Sheebri...makes me happy that the fun take made you smile and laugh 😛
-Neeva1906- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Excellent take Cruiser Bro.
Almost died laughing.😆It can't get any better than this.You have written a masterpiece.The twists(Gaurav coming in to marry Bani,Manu's BMW surprise,Lopa marrying Vikrant) in this two-part fun-take are far more better than the twists BB creatives come up with.Absolutely loved it.👏

Jab bhi Bigg Boss kisi ka kuchh naa ukhaad sakne waali stithiti mein hote hain,---toh wo kadi Ninda karte hain! Hahaha

Mona's dance,bani's reactions,eggs-paranthas😆,Baba-Manveer banter are all very funny.

This part of the take is mindblowing.

Swami Om storms to Camera of Prison side and starts crying in front of Cam there!

SWAMI OM (Sobbung and crying): Bigg Boss Shaadi ke shubh avsar pe mera subah se upvaas hai, mujhe chakkar aa rahe hain!----Ye Gunde-Badmaash Manu-Manveer chaahte hain ki meri Hatya ho jaaye! -Aap mere Parmeshwar hain!---In dono ko Show se fauran nikaal phenkiye! 😭

Swami Om enters the Prison toilet.

For next three minutes cam mic registers and relays crunching-munching sounds from inside the toilet and it concludes with a loud burp of satisfaction. Om Swami comes out and incredibly, still retains the sad, beaten looks of a man on verge of dying!😕

Rohan walking behind the three, is throwing raw rice for holy blessings on Mona but miraculously, most of it is landing on Lopa only! ☺️

Hint of Lopa-Vikrant marriage.😆

These three portions are super hilarious-

BANI (Chameleon eyes rotation skills & Suspiciously): Om Ji----Ye jo aap ke haath mein Lota vessel hai, ---what are you sprinkling on them from it? 😲

OM SWAMI (Retorts): Peshaab nahin hai mera---Charna-Mrit Hai-------Tum Anda khaao andar jaa ke!

Bani storms off the scene screaming aloud half a dozen BEEPS!

VIKRANT (Crying aloud): Bigg Boss-----Humraa 8 Laakh waapas keejiye-----nahin toh humraa Saadi keejiye-------Abhi ke Abhi------😭

SWAMI OM: Main hamesha se kehta thha Manu-Manveer Dusht-Gunde-Badmaas hain aur Mona , Manu ki vaastavik Premika hain!---Bigg Boss----Bikraant ko insaaf dilaayiye, nahin toh main aapke poore ghar mein Mootra Visarjan kar doonga!

Lopamudra is visibly in turmoil.

On one hand she doesn't want to get married to Vikrant obviously but on other hand, her Antaraatma is asking her to take a STAND for a man who has lost his love for no fault of his. 😕

Lopa coming out with crown on her head and giving the speech-OMG!😆

SWAMI OM: "Mangalam Salman Vishnu Mangalam Bigg Boss Dhwaja
Mangalam Vikrant-Lopa, Mangalaya Tano Hari."🤗

😆

Edited by -Neeva1906- - 7 years ago