Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: mix_of_emotions

lol lol planning to huyi thi samajh Mein ata hai n I didn't say abt not allowed to come n all Iam talking abt crying which ur co bani fan made first cmmnt abt .seems sare lectures sirf rohan fans ke liye hai aapke pas apne walo ko to puri choot deke rakhi hai 😆

yaar din mai 10 post kaun banata hai about BB's unfairness ye koi secret nahi hai 😛
CatchingFire4 thumbnail

Originally posted by: greatsaleen

It is purely based on your cultural context how you percieve each BUT using cuss words to emote is very different than name-calling.

What Bani does is - uses cuss words to express her frustration very frequently. Lopa on the other hand name-calls people (most of all Bani).

Now imagine you are in a play ground and in a game someone lost to you and shouted, "this is so ****ed up!... ###$%*^" vs. "you are so ****ed up!"

They are both wrong but one that is far worse than the other. To each their own but I find name-calling worse.

I totally agree.

I'm from London and we swear a lot in frustration or just in general convo. Some of the things we say can be perceived as rude but it's not directed at anyone. A lot of swear words aren't taken in its literally context.

Bani does swear a lot but it doesn't bother me. Same as when Manu and Manveer do.

liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lostNfound

Dude gurbani is a sacred text. Atleast be a bit more responsible in the desperation to mock someone.

C'mon now. Stop it. Don't spin it around like how Miss Bani does on the show. 🥱

I was talking about this person

Gurbani Judge (Bani) better known as VJ Bani is an Indian model, actress and MTV India presenter.[1][2][3][4] She is currently a contestant on Bigg Boss 10.[5]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gurbani_Judge

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
No comparison to or discussion of the past contestants, who are not part of BB10 season are allowed in BB10 Forum. Having said that , attacking and targeting members, mocking and name calling fan groups have to be strictly refrained from !!

Topic Closed !!

Thanks
BB10 DT