bbfan24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Just wanted to dedicate this message to Hippo... I really love his/her posts, they are right on target. Most of the time I am thinking about some topic and then I search for hippo's posts and most of the time he has covered that topic in much better way than I am capable of.
Keep writing hippo... you are the most sensible person on this forum (in my opinion).

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bbfan24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I was almost tempted to tweet GC to meet Hippo after he got evicted, considering Hippo's messages for him... I am sure GC wouldn't find a better admirer than him...
Jay_tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bbfan24

I was almost tempted to tweet GC to meet Hippo after he got evicted, considering Hippo's messages for him... I am sure GC wouldn't find a better admirer than him...

ya tht classy post i men abt the unique old world classiness of zGC...GC wudve loved to read that...hippo plsss tweet it to GC😳
714873 thumbnail
Hippo ji you are more popular than contestants..
Even i like hippo's post the most here
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I Love Hippo and he loves me too 😳 ❤️
greatsaleen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bbfan24

Just wanted to dedicate this message to Hippo... I really love his/her posts, they are right on target. Most of the time I am thinking about some topic and then I search for hippo's posts and most of the time he has covered that topic in much better way than I am capable of.

Keep writing hippo... you are the most sensible person on this forum (in my opinion).

Agreed 👏👏👏
Even if I don't agree with his choices, they are presented in a very eloquent manner with room for open discussion!
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Topics dedicated to forum members are not allowed in the forum. Please use PM or scrap the member or use Members Lounge forum for such member related topics .

Topic Closed !!

Thanks
BB10 DT