Swami Om, the scum on earth??? Think again...

kaps22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Swami Om did the nastiest thing possible by throwing urine.
Baba is a scum on earth for doing that.
For doing that, Baba should be hung upside down and beaten black and blue.
The above is the general perception everywhere

How could any human being even think of doing something like that - throwing urine on another contestant?

Here is the answer, in the words of Rohan talking about Baba:
[Unke] Jaane se 2-3 din pehle, kisi ne pichle season ki Priya ki, gaadi mein jo hua tha, kisi ne [urine] phenka tha, woh bata diya tha, toh [Baba] keh rahe the, "Accha ab toh mujhe samajh aa gaya"

Hence,
  • Bigg Boss set a precedent last year where urine throwing was allowed. Last year, Bigg Boss did not take the contestants to task for doing that.
  • Swami Om was only following the norms of Bigg Boss where this action has been allowed in the past. It is now clear that he got the idea from other contestants who told him that this action has been allowed in Bigg Boss.
  • Bigg Boss deceived the viewers by conveniently using the same action by Baba as an excuse to kick him out
Edited by kaps22 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jay_tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
actually in one interview baba clears it all..he says it was water..it takes him half n hour to do a little urine..how can he do one and half litres in one minute..thats what he said in his safaai..n he insisted that everything is scripted ..i dont want to believe all that he said... n i dont approve f some of his actions..but as GC put it on the eviction day..there r some positives to him..wish he had just reained the light hearted entertainer ..lol.. but in tht interview n some other interview some things seem beleivable..😕..but then ppl r quik to rubbish him off...😕..its all v cloudy ..the interviwers dont let him speak...cos half is non sense i kno but some part seems real...
kaps22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jay_tapori

actually in one interview baba clears it all..he says it was water..it takes him half n hour to do a little urine..how can he do one and half litres in one minute..thats what he said in his safaai..n he insisted that everything is scripted ..i dont want to believe all that he said... n i dont approve f some of his actions..but as GC put it on the eviction day..there r some positives to him..wish he had just reained the light hearted entertainer ..lol.. but in tht interview n some other interview some things seem beleivable..😕..but then ppl r quik to rubbish him off...😕..its all v cloudy ..the interviwers dont let him speak...cos half is non sense i kno but some part seems real...

Today, in the NewsNation interview, the interviewers showed a clipping of Rakhi Sawant abusing Babaji. Babaji replied that he knows her reality very well. The interviewers said Rakhi Sawant is a respectable member of Indian society and Babaji cannot say anything against her. So, you can imagine the state of mind of interviewers.
Edited by kaps22 - 7 years ago
Jay_tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kaps22

Today, in the NewsNation interview, the interviewers showed a clipping of Rakhi Sawant abusing Babaji. Babaji replied that he knows her reality very well. The interviewers said Rakhi Sawant is a respectable member of Indian society and Babaji cannot say anything against her. So, you can imagine the state of mind of interviewers.

the channels interviewing him r questionable ... to get the truth frm babaji he needs a proper interviwer interviewing him...who will the able to get the correct truth out ... i know babaji has a lot of truths hidden... everyone makes fun of him..his sannta maybe dubious , but he knows a lot of in house workings... all of it may not be false if one knows how to separate ..