Why did lopa get upset erratically ?

shalini1323 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Didn't understand the bathroom conversation/jjoke... Why did she get upset & go to the bathroom? Were they joking around & saying she was asking stupid questions on why there are cameras in the bathroom? But I didn't hear her asking this, i went back & rewinded that portion when Vikrant says there are cameras everywhere except the bathroom... then all of a sudden, they start clapping & Lopa says 'it's not funny' and goes to the bathroom. Then the rest had to pacify her... what was the joke? 😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Probably vikrant make up ko lekar kuch mention kiya. ... Mu he hat dekar
shalini1323 thumbnail
makeup? I don't get it...
shalini1323 thumbnail
lol, sorry - I don't remember to hear a joke on makeup? was there one? But why did she get so irked up ... I'm sure it was something else that poked her.
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Vikarant said something which upset her.
shalini1323 thumbnail

Originally posted by: xPalkix

Vikarant said something which upset her.

Lol yes I know... but I couldn't get/hear what exactly it was. Did anyone of you grasp it?
kooliio thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think Vikrant said we see you guys live everywhere except the bathroom and then Lopa said yea bcos there aren't cameras in the bathroom otherwise you could see us nanga punga (naked) and then Rohan and Manu made fun of her for stating the obvious. That's what I think happened lol correct me if I'm wrong :)
Edited by kooliio - 7 years ago
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
No one understood it seems. 😆
temulin thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was bc he called her tubelight like mona bc she asked a stupid question like do they show the bathroom area
CatchingFire4 thumbnail
Inside the house Vikrant calls Mona a tubelight and they all laugh.

Later, they're outside and discussing how these days you can catch uncut scenes on mobiles etc.

Vikrant says you can see all things, except the bathroom.

Bani says thank God they've spared them somewhere

Lopa then says you can see from the general bathroom area but not inside otherwise you'd see nangu pangu people.

Rohan then turns to Lopa and says that it's obvious they won't show that.

Lopa looks at Rohan in anger then clarifies that yes there are no cameras in the bathroom.

Manu then says they should clap for Lopa clearly referring to her pointing out the obvious.

Vikrant then says that she too is similar to Mona, I.e. That she also has tubelight tendencies.

Everyone laughs, especially Manu and Rohan.

Then Lopa tries to clarify saying that isn't it understood that if there's no camera then nothing can be seen.

Rohan then jokes that Vikrant has seen from outside so he knows more and laughs with Manu.

Lopa gets very angry and says it's not funny at all.

Rohan says he was just joking.

She storms off!

Even after watching it closely I'm unable to understand her reaction. Looks like it OK to joke about others but can't take jokes about herself.

Haven't watched full episode so don't know what's coming up but guessing she'll give some pageant speech about how she wants to be seen as beauty and brains and doesn't like her intelligence being questioned!
Edited by CatchingFire4 - 7 years ago