Things I didn't like about Bani yesterday.

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Overall, Bani was better than Lopa yesterday. She doesn' care about others and she is what she is. She was also disturbed when her gift was burned, BUT didn't do any DRAMA like Lopa. 😊

Bani is getting quite EXTREME reactions on the forum after yesterdays episode. For some, she is an angel and for some she is a wi***.

BUT I have a different take on this. As everybody knows, I am a Lopa fan. There were certain things about Bani I didn't like.

A) Her sadist dance on "Maine apne aap ko save kar liya" after burning Lopa's letters was as annoying as Lopa's goody-goody ACT.

B) She doesn't give a sh** about Manu AND Manveer, but when it comes to Lopa, she is always there to share her tippni with them.🥱

C) Lopa said, "I know tum mera gift jala dogi". Why did that comment bother Bani if she was so clear with her thoughts??? 😕 She knew she wanted to save herself, then why was she miffed at Lopa for stating the truth?😆

D) Why was Lopa expected to go on number 2 by the way? Why did nobody ask Manu or Bani to go number 2?

That's because Bani and Manu were as confused as Lopa. They just realized Lopa REALLY wanted her parcel, hence they all started pushing her. Ultimately, Bani decided to go no.2 as Lopa was going on and on with her constant "Ye to Mera Jala Degi." statements

Anyways, sometimes I don't get this "Bani vs Lopa" game on this forum.
If one of them does something wrong, then the other one doesn't automatically becomes MAHAAN.

The bottom line is that, neither Bani nor Lopa are angels.
It's just sometimes one of them, AND sometimes BOTH of them are wrong.

Edited by diasingh2 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: diasingh2

Overall, Bani was better than Lopa yesterday. She doesn' care about others and she is what she is. She was also disturbed when her gift was burned, BUT didn't do any DRAMA like Lopa. 😊

Bani is getting quite EXTREME reactions on the forum after yesterdays episode. For some, she is an angel and for some she is a wi***.

BUT I have a different take on this. As everybody knows, I am a Lopa fan. There were certain things about Bani I didn't like.

A) Her sadist dance on "Maine apne aap ko save kar liya" after burning Lopa's letters was as annoying as Lopa's goody-goody ACT.

B) She doesn't give a sh** about Manu AND Manveer, but when it comes to Lopa, she is always there to share her tippni with them.🥱

C) Lopa said, "I know tum mera gift jala dogi". Why did that comment bother Bani if she was so clear with her thoughts??? 😕 She knew she wanted to save herself, then why was she miffed at Lopa for stating the truth?😆

D) Why was Lopa expected to go on number 2 by the way? Why did nobody ask Manu or Bani to go number 2?

That's because Bani and Manu were as confused as Lopa. They just realized Lopa REALLY wanted her parcel, hence they all started pushing her. Ultimately, Bani decided to go no.2 as Lopa was going on and on with her constant "Ye to Mera Jala Degi." statements

If one of them does something wrong, then the other one doesn't automatically becomes MAHAAN.

I dont like either.
But even Bani did drama yday. After burning the parcel, Bani told Manveer : had Lopa asked her nicely, she would have delivered.She was trying to blame Lopa's attitude for burning her parcel...which we all know is utter crap.
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: diasingh2

Agree with your post.

I found both of them OTT yesterday.

I really used to like Lopa initially but since the last 2-3 weeks she has lost the plot. She's fixated with Bani so much that it has ruined her game a lot.

The moment Lopa came to know that Bani had her parcel, she should have known that she would not receive it ever. And knowing that she should have kept quiet from the start rather than asking Bani to give her the parcel so that she could shake it and try to guess what was inside.
What's the point when you know you wont get it in your hands??

Coming to Bani, it was silly how she went up to Manveer and said that look now Lopa is trying to talk to me just because of the parcel but I already told her its too late to become friends with me...or something along those lines.
What does Bani think...that she' some popular girl in college, the one everyone wnats to befriend? 😆
Her words before throwing the parcel were fine...she didnt do any drama, bluntly stated her reason and burned the parcel. Good...I liked that.
But after that she behaved weirdly. And then that OTT gloating with M2? Seriously? The whole season you were against them, kept Gaurav also away from them and now suddenly Hi-fives and all?
Fake.

Plus what was with that extreme happiness after burning Lopa's parcel...no other contestant did that.
I dont really like him much but I liked Manu's style of nominating the best. Stated his thoughts, burned the parcel and was done with it. Didnt gloat or look very gleeful about it.

Again back to Lopa...there was no need to get so emotional. You met your sister a few days back...you are going to meet her again in a few days. Why so serious and emotional?
Yes I know when you are away from home for so long, anything sent from home seems so precious but Lopa should have expected this when she saw that Bani got her parcel.

bani tried her level best to brainwash Mona too but failed in that. A simple, heartfelt sorry from Lopa and Mona was all right.
Why cant Bani and Lopa apply this concept on themselves too? 😆

In their rivalry, both these girls seem so petty! Like after everything that has happened why cant they maintain a dignified silence towards each other?

I have said it before and I am saying it again...these two remind me of two college girls fighting over a popularity contest.

Edited by sidsk - 7 years ago