Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sheebri thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -allizwell-

Lets hang around till Rohan is around and hope the best dear...agree abt the negative posts...i too dont respond...its quite human in BB forum dear...no one is harsh...but their fandom for their favourites causes them to make such posts...so ignore...but be in forum...😊

MAHEK dear I am also hanging around this forum just for ROHAN until he is there. IN SHA ALLAH hope for the best. Please be tolerant and have faith in ALLAH SWT. Although we know this is all BB team and colors kartoot when Rohan popularity increased and he hogged most footage these morons got scared, took his captaincy for foolish reasons, due to public displeasure gave him chance to participate but again when they saw Rohan dedication they tried to sideline him and they got a chance from om nautanki to nominate him for entire season. They could have easily removed his punishment but these morons doesn't want Rohan Bani face off/ Rohan manveer face off because in both scenario Rohan will have upper hand. All this is pre planned and scripted to fool audience but public sab janti he.
So the foolish thing is that OUT OF CELEBS THEY BOUGHT THIS SEASON, 3 MALE CONTESTANTS EVICTED AND LAST ONE WE ARE NOT SURE. SO THE 3 FEMALE CELEBS ARE WORTH REACHING FINALE. LIKE REALLY, WHAT CRAP???????😑
.Nivedita. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pri_BS

Just to add, I reported this story :PπŸ˜†

That is so cool..

You have any other inside info ??! πŸ˜†

CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Just saw a news segment
A small Sangeet ceremony happened in the house hosted by M2 where Ravi Kissan came dancing on Amitabh's songs

Bani wore a saree and looked pretty while Lopa wore a green lehnga and she looked super pretty too <3

Rohan and M2 opposite Lopa Bani and some other girl from guests danced on Joote Do Paise Lo and RoPa danced as a couple...for a change Rohan looks so happy and chirpy all dancing and having fun ❀️

Bani n Mannu were together dancing too πŸ˜†

Niruha danced on Tu Lagabe Jab Lipistick song with some lady and M2 cheered equally and the newly wed danced on Geruha and killed the SRK Song for me
Vikrant dancing on Geruha🀒

Somehow seeing Vikrant & Mona on bride-groom's chair, I felt like dono se khushi and excitement bardasht nahi ho rahi thi of getting married on National TV...Mona kept giving super excited looks while Vikrant was making weird faces enjoying the time and also looked quite desperate as if thanking his stars for this great opportunity πŸ˜†
CupofCoffeee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahek_No1

Hi all.

I just popped by to say I have stopped watching the show and will try not to come on the forum. I will just be voting for Rohan till he is in the BB house.

It was lovely chatting to you all πŸ˜ƒ.
InshAllah see you all next season even though I am hoping and praying that we never get another season of this biased show πŸ˜†.

I also want to say that I love each one of you, I love it here in the DDT it's like a 2nd home 😳. I found a lot of lovely friends here, you have all been so sweet to me😳.

Thanks for tolerating my tantrums and my machine gun, thanks for letting me vent out and thanks for looking out for me always πŸ˜ƒ.

Bye πŸ€—πŸ€—

Why are u sounding like u have given up

MahekπŸ€— Stay here...log in like me only at episode air time and only come to DDT, this is the first season I have been absent from MF and not had a single fight, season hi itna bakwas thaπŸ˜†\

We understand the negativity might be troubling but stay here in DDT as so many of us want Rohan to win, he is truly the only one deserving there!

Rohan will sure reach the Finale Stage and Win...Stay Positive and Stay here, love ur ardent support for Rohan πŸ€—
CupofCoffeee thumbnail

Originally posted by: devil_heart

i feel bigg boss may suprise everyone in end and make rohan the winner

and show that see we didn't want him to win the show but public votes forced us to make him win ,we were so against him but couldn't decrease his fan-following

this will also prove that only voting matters in finale

Quite agree with this, the way they are treating him only makes me feel he is gonna emerge victorious and by doing this BB will prove they were never biased or had any enmity with Rohan!

In any case, whole season has been blatantly partial towards commoners so making a commoner win serves no purpose as we could guess from 1st 2 weeks itself that BB was favoring Commoners over Celebs and then the support for Bani was visible too, its all over social media how Bani is fixed as a winner!

So if BB wants to prove its not fixed and votes matter, making Rohan win would be the best decision!
Edited by -EvilDesires- - 7 years ago
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -EvilDesires-

Just saw a news segment

A small Sangeet ceremony happened in the house hosted by M2 where Ravi Kissan came dancing on Amitabh's songs

Bani wore a saree and looked pretty while Lopa wore a green lehnga and she looked super pretty too <3

Rohan and M2 opposite Lopa Bani and some other girl from guests danced on Joote Do Paise Lo and RoPa danced as a couple...for a change Rohan looks so happy and chirpy all dancing and having fun ❀️

Bani n Mannu were together dancing too πŸ˜†

Niruha danced on Tu Lagabe Jab Lipistick song with some lady and M2 cheered equally and the newly wed danced on Geruha and killed the SRK Song for me
Vikrant dancing on Geruha🀒

Somehow seeing Vikrant & Mona on bride-groom's chair, I felt like dono se khushi and excitement bardasht nahi ho rahi thi of getting married on National TV...Mona kept giving super excited looks while Vikrant was making weird faces enjoying the time and also looked quite desperate as if thanking his stars for this great opportunity πŸ˜†

Firstly Gerua track...i will switch to some other channel...πŸ˜†..Srk...i just cant bear viku for this song
Secondly the last para of their excitement ...i accidentally imagined.. 😲 ...nahiiin...bada bhayankar laga...will hold remote and watch the show. ..rangeela who thinks Trp k liye shaadi dikhayega is 🀒
..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sometimes I wish Parth Samthan had come in bb10 . bb ko trp me life pagal nahi bona paarta
I know the whole feud was disgusting but bb10 maha awesome ho jaata.
Seriously I feel sometimes the celebrity's weren't well decided !!!!
..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I miss bb the owd bb
Despite liking rohan WO maaza nahi aaraha show mein
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Again Rohan name missing from colors poll
Funny bb twitter colors twitter both skip him
https://twitter.com/colorstv/status/821661618664800258
CupofCoffeee thumbnail