Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Mahek_No1

I can't take it anymore yaar, I have had enough of tharki BB. They are sending Mona to secret room which could only mean they will show her clips of M2 and keep her there and evidence that Rohan.

I have stopped ogling to main forum, people just start pouncing on you when you post there.
I only o there for spoilers now.

😭 😭 😭

Mona AT pe ajaa yaar...we have a lot of fun on there...matt jaa humein chodke...yeh dil thodke...πŸ₯Ί
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SP2684

You're not going anywhere Mahek - you promised you'll stay until and unless Rohan is evicted - no going back on your word, or I'll be making use of your machine gun! Don't go to the main forum - I understand that it's disheartening - but come to DDT πŸ€—

😭 Yeh Mahek kyu humko chodke jaa rahi hai...

Mein tho kabse BB dekhna chod dhi thi...phir bhi athi hoon BB forum ...ande khane ke liye..πŸ˜ƒ phir bhi koi phenk tha bhi nahi...
rupa_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SP2684

Woh Jagga ke liye bola tha Rups πŸ˜†. But Salman's behaviour has been outta character this season anyway - did you expect that he would quietly take Bani's shitty insolence? Or that he would interact with a man who said all manner of shit about him - Baba? Like I said the other day - either he's had a personalty transplant in recent times (doubtful), or his paycheque is super hefty πŸ˜‰.

Ayyo , I keep getting confused re Waise dono baap- beti are crass, Jagga ho ya OM.
I know, can't believe Salman is putting up with all the shizz this season
Paisa Baby PaisaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Chii chii chii. Kya kya karna padta hai paise ke liye. Bechara Sallu. NOT!
Edited by rupa_6 - 7 years ago
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Mahek...tussi na jaav...i have hardly interacted with u but ...will miss u yaar...πŸ˜”...even i am not interested in the shit show...but dragging along with some hopes for Rohan...pls b active on the forum...show gaya tel leneπŸ₯±

allizzwell thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahek_No1

I can't take it anymore yaar, I have had enough of tharki BB. They are sending Mona to secret room which could only mean they will show her clips of M2 and keep her there and evidence that Rohan.

I have stopped ogling to main forum, people just start pouncing on you when you post there.
I only o there for spoilers now.

Lets hang around till Rohan is around and hope the best dear...agree abt the negative posts...i too dont respond...its quite human in BB forum dear...no one is harsh...but their fandom for their favourites causes them to make such posts...so ignore...but be in forum...😊
allizzwell thumbnail
Nayak ki beti promoting and supporting Bani on twitter...So if personal choice considered ...Bani will be the winner ...if professionally taken by him...Manveer will be the winner...seeing their intention of maintaining the image of Manveer as the best commoner...
The channel intentions seemed like the experiment to introduce the commoners this season ...so that next season onwards they can do more cost cutting and bring in only commoners and stop the celeb concept...so in this case Manveer as a winner becomes necessary reason to attract more participants for commoners...
So its all a channel game guys...too much attachment towards any contestant is injurious to health...πŸ˜‰
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -allizwell-

Nayak ki beti promoting and supporting Bani on twitter...So if personal choice considered ...Bani will be the winner ...if professionally taken by him...Manveer will be the winner...seeing their intention of maintaining the image of Manveer as the best commoner...

The channel intentions seemed like the experiment to introduce the commoners this season ...so that next season onwards they can do more cost cutting and bring in only commoners and stop the celeb concept...so in this case Manveer as a winner becomes necessary reason to attract more participants for commoners...
So its all a channel game guys...too much attachment towards any contestant is injurious to health...πŸ˜‰

I think the whole noise of bani being a fixed winner is just a red herring to keep ppl off track and bb plans to make Manveer the winner. Nayaki Beti supporting bani makes it all the more obvious. Like dekho in spite of the Beti supporting bani, Manveer is the winner as that's what India wanted. How fair!

Also as u said they want the concept of commoners to be taken as a hit one and that better way than making a commoner the winner. Then they can always say that it's bb who make celebs and not celebs who make BB.

Edited by khamosshhh - 7 years ago
ChapriBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
i feel bigg boss may suprise everyone in end and make rohan the winner
and show that see we didn't want him to win the show but public votes forced us to make him win ,we were so against him but couldn't decrease his fan-following

this will also prove that only voting matters in finale

allizzwell thumbnail

Originally posted by: devil_heart

i feel bigg boss may suprise everyone in end and make rohan the winner

and show that see we didn't want him to win the show but public votes forced us to make him win ,we were so against him but couldn't decrease his fan-following

this will also prove that only voting matters in finale

Possibly the third angle...if he is in top 3😊
ChapriBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -allizwell-

Possibly the third angle...if he is in top 3😊

wo to pakka hai
by being unfair with him more and more, I feel somewhere that bigg boss is milking this angle