Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ohhh I hope so! Come back if he's safe okay πŸ€—
rupa_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahek_No1

Main Viacom walo ki bhanji tori na hoon joh mujko information mile gi πŸ˜† . I am dying to find out myselfπŸ˜†.

I can't take the forum negativity anymore and I feel like BB planned Mona's wedding to evict Rohan so I am best leaving before any heartache . I have not watched the last 3 episodes and don't intend on watching any further episodes...who wants to see Mona darling ki shaadi (I can't believe she is marrying that jerk)

However, I will be voting for Rohan and praying he is safe this weekπŸ˜ƒ

MahekπŸ€— Tum kahin nahin jaa rahi ho. Please don't go. Pleaaassseee...
I understand your agony. Believe me, most of us want Rohan to stay. For some reason, I feet won't evict him. Let's be optimistic and stick around here for another week.

Do one thing, don't go to MF.
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sakina3

Ohhh I hope so! Come back if he's safe okay πŸ€—

I will definitely be back if he is safe this week 😳
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rupa_6

MahekπŸ€— Tum kahin nahin jaa rahi ho. Please don't go. Pleaaassseee...
I understand your agony. Believe me, most of us want Rohan to stay. For some reason, I feet won't evict him. Let's be optimistic and stick around here for another week.

Do one thing, don't go to MF.

I can't take it anymore yaar, I have had enough of tharki BB. They are sending Mona to secret room which could only mean they will show her clips of M2 and keep her there and evidence that Rohan.

I have stopped ogling to main forum, people just start pouncing on you when you post there.
I only o there for spoilers now.

rupa_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I can't take it anymore yaar, I have had enough of tharki BB. They are sending Mona to secret room which could only mean they will show her clips of M2 and keep her there and evidence that Rohan.

I have stopped ogling to main forum, people just start pouncing on you when you post there.
I only o there for spoilers now.

I don't understand the deal about SR. What's the point of sending Mona there and even if she finds out, how is it going help ? She will anyway going to go stick with M2 no matter what. It's all crap.

MF ko maaro goli. Don't pay attention. Stick around Rohan's AT if it makes you feel better😳

I keep telling myself 'Allz well Allz well"πŸ˜† . Rohan FTW.

Will miss you and your machine gun. Pleaasee try to stay if u can.😭

Sakina3 thumbnail
Rohan's one-liners from today's episode:

"Ney alag bed me solayenge, shaadi se pehle saath nahi sote" πŸ˜†

"Hone wali, hone wali biwi"

When Vikrant said Lopa was a tubelight like Mona and Rohan joked:
"Bahaar se dek ke aaye hai yaar" πŸ˜† and hi5'd Manu πŸ˜†

"Humari dulhan toh bina haldi ki bi chamak rahi hai"

All out of context I know but Rohan was so cute when saying all this
Sakina3 thumbnail
Mahek.. agreed with Rupa! I am also down but sticking onto the hope that he survives eviction.
We need you here with your machine gun, fooo! STAY and keep doing this too >>> πŸ€ͺ
πŸ˜ƒ
Pappu-Pager thumbnail
yaar, i dont think Rohan is going to be evicted this soon. mona will go first then Manu and after we dont know kya hoga kiska.
Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i havent been able to keep up with this show. SO BORING without Baba and PEEYANKA!

SP2684 thumbnail

Hi all.

I just popped by to say I have stopped watching the show and will try not to come on the forum. I will just be voting for Rohan till he is in the BB house.

It was lovely chatting to you all πŸ˜ƒ.
InshAllah see you all next season even though I am hoping and praying that we never get another season of this biased show πŸ˜†.

I also want to say that I love each one of you, I love it here in the DDT it's like a 2nd home 😳. I found a lot of lovely friends here, you have all been so sweet to me😳.

Thanks for tolerating my tantrums and my machine gun, thanks for letting me vent out and thanks for looking out for me always πŸ˜ƒ.

Bye πŸ€—πŸ€—

You're not going anywhere Mahek - you promised you'll stay until and unless Rohan is evicted - no going back on your word, or I'll be making use of your machine gun! Don't go to the main forum - I understand that it's disheartening - but come to DDT πŸ€—
Edited by SP2684 - 7 years ago