Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
🀣 Rohan expression πŸ˜†
Rohan Manveer can't be together at any point it shows somehow πŸ˜† if they will try too something like this may happen naturally without their fault πŸ˜†
slumgod.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mix_of_emotions

idhar Bhi door door se πŸ˜†

Word Count: 0

mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
trying their best to be door door here but had to come close πŸ˜†
Lopa smile there πŸ˜ƒ
Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wanted to watch those scenes cos of Slum's gifs πŸ˜† aww that part was so mazzedaar, all in good spirits.

Skip past Mona/Vikrant, on the bit where Vik telling everyone about camera's being everywhere and everyone can see everything except bathroom.. and Lopa asked an obvious question to which all laughed at her (couldn't catch the silly question). And then Vin said 'close to' and showed face.. don't know if that meant the cameras pick up you doing makeup or I dunno but hms knew what it meant and everyone cracked up πŸ˜† Even Rohan laughing in good jest πŸ˜†

Princess Lopa madam got peed off 😳 and huff/puffed walked away and locked herself in the just-talked about bathroom 🀣
Hms saying that's a common thing with her lol. Manveer saying is she a child that she can't take a light joke on herself πŸ˜†
Yes Manveer, spoilt child hai yeh πŸ˜†

And THANK YOU ROHAN FOR LAUGHING TOO! Dil khush kar dita πŸ˜ƒ
Sakina3 thumbnail
Waise Rohan getting his teeth stuck into the 'ladki wale' role, loving him! πŸ˜ƒ so many great one liners il try put them together if I can! Hehe πŸ˜ƒ

Bani looks so pretty, she's reading out the announcements really well too.
Do the announcements come transliterated in English?
Pappu-Pager thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MithiBani

Vikrant saying that Mona should not have let Swmai rud ointment on Mona's back. Manu idiot pipes in...main ismein saath hoon. Maine Lokesh ko bheja tha.

lol yeh Manu poora chaalu hai. He was walking back and forth on purpose and kaan purey khulley rakh kar sun raha tha, shayad vikrant uske baare mein kuch bolta ho lol

And i told you guys yesterday.. this wedding carp was all scripted. Mein bas baaki ke show par bhi shak karne laga hoon.
Sakina3 thumbnail
Looking forward to seeing everyone dressed up for the wedding! πŸ˜ƒ
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi all.
I just popped by to say I have stopped watching the show and will try not to come on the forum. I will just be voting for Rohan till he is in the BB house.

It was lovely chatting to you all πŸ˜ƒ.
InshAllah see you all next season even though I am hoping and praying that we never get another season of this biased show πŸ˜†.

I also want to say that I love each one of you, I love it here in the DDT it's like a 2nd home 😳. I found a lot of lovely friends here, you have all been so sweet to me😳.

Thanks for tolerating my tantrums and my machine gun, thanks for letting me vent out and thanks for looking out for me always πŸ˜ƒ.

Bye πŸ€—πŸ€—
Sakina3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahek_No1

Hi all.

I just popped by to say I have stopped watching the show and will try not to come on the forum. I will just be voting for Rohan till he is in the BB house.

It was lovely chatting to you allπŸ˜ƒ.
InshAllah see you all next season even though I am hoping and praying that we never get another season of this biased showπŸ˜†.

I also want to say that I love each one of you, I love it here in the DDT it's like a 2nd home 😳. I found a lot of lovely friends here, you have all been so sweet to me😳.

Thanks for tolerating my tantrums and my machine gun, thanksfor letting me vent out and thanks for looking out for me alwaysπŸ˜ƒ.

Bye πŸ€—πŸ€—

You're scaring me I feel like you've heard something about Rohan going.

Don't gooo
Edited by Sakina3 - 7 years ago
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sakina3

You're scaring me I feel like you've heard something about Rohan going.

Don't gooo

Main Viacom walo ki bhanji tori na hoon joh mujko information mile gi πŸ˜† . I am dying to find out myselfπŸ˜†.

I can't take the forum negativity anymore and I feel like BB planned Mona's wedding to evict Rohan so I am best leaving before any heartache . I have not watched the last 3 episodes and don't intend on watching any further episodes...who wants to see Mona darling ki shaadi (I can't believe she is marrying that jerk)

However, I will be voting for Rohan and praying he is safe this weekπŸ˜ƒ