Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pri_BS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -EvilDesires-

Pri u have some reliable sources kya? 😆 Anything on Rohan please? He is staying right or I should skip this season's last week & finale too like previous one 😆

Han yar source toh reliable hai. Yar nothing on him! These things are generally kept quite secretive. Ler's wait yar. I am voting. Hopefully he ill reach finals :)
Pri_BS thumbnail
@SG, he was willing to come and he asked them. so, they also agreed. I feel it is trp milking exercise. They are hungry! Idiots
Pri_BS thumbnail
@Shabz, winner toh votes se hi decide hota hai!
slumgod.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pri_BS

@SG, he was willing to come and he asked them. so, they also agreed. I feel it is trp milking exercise. They are hungry! Idiots

Why won't that nautanki come. He want footage anytime and anywhere. I wonder why didn't Sallu protest Bb's decision to bring him back for finale episode?
slumgod.. thumbnail
Munnu staring at Vikrant and Mona when they were about to sleep.

rupa_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: slumgod..

Why won't that nautanki come. He want footage anytime and anywhere. I wonder why didn't Sallu protest Bb's decision to bring him back for finale episode?

Exactly ! Didn't Salman say that he won't work with Colors if the channel brings him back? What the hell, Sallu
slumgod.. thumbnail
Manu's reaction and Kamble mein fumble

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rupa_6

Exactly ! Didn't Salman say that he won't work with Colors if the channel brings him back? What the hell, Sallu

Woh Jagga ke liye bola tha Rups 😆. But Salman's behaviour has been outta character this season anyway - did you expect that he would quietly take Bani's shitty insolence? Or that he would interact with a man who said all manner of shit about him - Baba? Like I said the other day - either he's had a personalty transplant in recent times (doubtful), or his paycheque is super hefty 😉.
CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pri_BS

Han yar source toh reliable hai. Yar nothing on him! These things are generally kept quite secretive. Ler's wait yar. I am voting. Hopefully he ill reach finals :)

Thanks :) Uske baare mein koi bhi news ho plz hume bata dena I voted too, not crazy voting like previous seasons but jitna time mile us hisab se, I hope he reaches the finale Stage and wins against Bani/Manveer 😆
CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rupa_6

That was for Priyanka Jagga but goes well for Om Swami too...this channel has crossed all limits of desperation for TRPs this yr...no wonder they have worst of shows and still No. 1