Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: mix_of_emotions

Sonali fan keep tweeting Rohan will be eliminated n then deleted 🥱
Meher I never blved her but she saying Gaurav may renter n said eviction will be decided by bb
Y ask votes then keeping Mona over Rohan
I mean when Rohan fans will get happiness

I hope things are good for Rohan chahe Gaurav aaye ya Mona jaye, these people are tweeting to demotivate fans from voting seems like!
CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: spicysagar

I think Rohan will surely reach top 3.

I feel so too, quite positive but then these tweets and Mona in Secret Room with Vikrant is making me worried but I also feel BB is too desperate this season and might show an undeclared SR in secret room by sending the newly wed there and then evict her 😆

Hope u r right :)
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
saalam he itna ghatiya episodeb hi ddt p half century marlia
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
what the need of secreet room shit near finale
Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -EvilDesires-

Am surprised honestly...aur kitna gir sakta hai ye show and Colors that they are calling this vile creature back who went to the lengths of calling Salman an ISI agent and the drug talks and using of females by BB and all those filthy talks 🤢

Or BB got scared of his threats...ya TRP ke liye kuch bhi!🤢 Whatever but plain disgusting!

Okay that is seriously annoying. I can't believe it either 🤢 I say give full license to Bani&Rohan to smack him when they see him
Detox thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I know why BB is sending this Vikrant again and again...it is to convince us viewers that how good M2 are compared to him...🤢
Detox thumbnail

Originally posted by: -EvilDesires-

It was a back massage😲 I think I missed this episode that's why didn't understand the context he was talking in! But whatever, his way of talking about the matter was crass!

This man is upar se neeche tak crass🤢
Detox thumbnail
Those who were asking about suhaagraat, aaj ke episode ke end mein hi tha..mini suhaagraat with Manu oogling 🤣
rupa_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SP2684

Exactly, aur woh bhi TV pe. Ghar ja ke nahin bol sakta? Shaadi karne aaya hain, and saath mein Mona ke liye humiliation free 🤢

I know right. Vikrant is such a douche🤢 Isse accha toh BB Mona ki shaadi Manu se karwa deta. She seems to have a thing for Manu 😉😆 The way she talks to him , looks at him and made sacrifices for him. Manu would've been a better choice for Mona.
Bahot badi galti kar rahi ho Mona darling. Vikrant ko chod do yeh Thursday ko😆
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
suna he doormat gaurav bhi reentry mar rhe ha 😆