Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gul_bahar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: No2Pencil

i love hitting in people's eye! bachpan se aise thi mein... does that give me any merit, merit ? we have bittersweet relation from childhood.. 😳

There is another story.. i would be 3.5 or 4 - i was sitting on Indian style toilet, taking my dump out and since my home was near border, there used to be lot jet planes doing their FTT's and all.. Suddenly this jet plane came ( Plane altitude was pretty low and the sound was damn high ) - i got so much scared, i fell right into my dump.. To this day i've been teased for this. πŸ˜•

You love hitting in people's eye? Hahaha Lagta hai aap shararti thay as a kid. πŸ˜†
Childhood is the best part of life😳

Sorry, but your story cracked me up🀣
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
When I was a KG student i remember I was very shy. I don't even know to read alphabets and three letters words. My teacher asked every kid to stand up and read loudly. Though I knew two to three words in the chart I didn't leave my seat to reach the chart. I was so embarrassed. And other than that day I remember the day of annual exam and I do not have any clue what to do on that day. I sat behind a girl and copied exactly what she wrote on her paper.
In 5 mins she turned back laughed and said " you are supposed to write your name not mine." 🀣

saga_twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hippo!! That is hilarious!! Whatever you said out there πŸ˜† My earliest memory is from school when I was in KG our class teacher used to pinch one cheek and slap in the other...that's the only thing I remember from KG πŸ˜• oh wait I have another memory..My brother had joined in nursery when I was in KG maybe and he cried a lot so they brought me in to give him company and I went there and played all the toys and was so disappointed when he had to go back home after that cuz I really wanted to keep playing but then I had to go back to class after that since his classes ended at 1 and mine at 4 πŸ˜† And then in 1 my mama (mom's brother) had promised to buy me a watch if I came first in my final exams and I did came first in my exams but he didn't buy me a watch πŸ˜† I remember that till this date. πŸ˜†
1011128 thumbnail
I think I have mentioned this before here...

There was this girl who use to stare at me always..She might be the most beautiful person I have ever seen (at least I thought like that) and I cannot give analysis now as I do not remember her face.

Anyway she use to stare at me...that was my initial impression. Now I was good looking as well so I thought why not lol

Later in few weeks i realized she has some issue with eyes ..she use to stare at things like fans..window...so I realized that few times that i saw her looking at me was not like she was looking at me but just her alignment issue.

Obviously i did not monitor her all the time or else i would have figured out in a day or two. lol
Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I was in 1st standard. I used to love dancing. I got selected for annual program in school. During the dance performance one girl from our group missed her step and fell on me. I could not keep my balance and I also fell. Instead of getting up and continuing the performance we both started crying πŸ˜†. I think after a while the whole group stopped dancing and kept on watching two of us. Finally one of the teachers came on stage and assisted all of us out of the stage. After a break we again performed. But I still remember this silly incident.
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hahah..πŸ˜† nice post hippo, liked it..πŸ‘πŸΌ There is a innocent child in everyone of us and especially who has clean and a pure heart like Lopa and you, can remember and share their childhood memories with their friends and colleagues.πŸ‘
Thanks again for sharing. 😊
1011128 thumbnail
I use to get stalking calls from a girl. She was from school but never told who she was...after many months I was able to track who she was. She was in love with me and found me hot.

Edited: part in bold is my own addition. lol
Edited by hippopotamus - 7 years ago