Users

Frequent Posters

1044164 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
And I'm the queen of England.πŸ˜ƒ
Sheebri thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Rohan Mehra ftw we love you and we will always support you. No matter what arey aise 100000000 BB tujhpe kurbaan. Rohanites ke sher jeete raho
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: mix_of_emotions

Also for various thappad tasks for bani n Gaurav most of the hms used to follow bhed chal but Rohan n Rahul used to follow their own mind n gave answers most differently

LION Rahul ka zikaar ache shabdo ma 😭😭 😭😭
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

LION Rahul ka zikaar ache shabdo ma😭

πŸ€—

Word Count: 0

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Bang on post! The thing is whenever BB bans him from tasks he lends his support to his friend otherwise he is always gung ho playing for himself and never cares about what others say or think.

Lopa is definately not the primary reason for his tiffs with Bani.
Rohan has more than enough reasons to have differences with Bani πŸ˜†
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ScreamForMe

Why are you explaining to a certain fandom? They aren't importantπŸ˜† Rohan is the best Bat khatam 😎

I know. Kam se kam facts toh sahi hone chahye. Team Rohan should do their homework really well from next time.
lostNfound thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sheebri

Rohan Mehra ftw we love you and we will always support you. No matter what arey aise 100000000 BB tujhpe kurbaan. Rohanites ke sher jeete raho

LoL no one is supporting him. πŸ˜†
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: lostNfound

I know. Kam se kam facts toh sahi hone chahye. Team Rohan should do their homework really well from next time.

just because ppl here ignore u
Seems u have got right to twist anything n blame others for same
Puppy cmmnt u said abt here n said Rohan proving that bani cmmnt
N hitanshi replied to u abt call centre task puppy cmmnt was made by bani first n Rohan proved it wrong in next stage when he was the first to point on lopa n told her to not to do that infact Rohan didn't even know what lopa actually said first but he was supporting holding bani there n told off lopa too later for it
Don't wanna explain again n again clearly ppl tend to ignore the facts themselves n blame others for same
FanOfRohan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

N hitanshi replied to u abt call centre task puppy cmmnt was made by bani first n Rohan proved it wrong in next stage when he was the first to point on lopa n told her to not to do that infact Rohan didn't even know what lopa actually said first but he was supporting holding bani there n told off lopa too later for it
Don't wanna explain again n again clearly ppl tend to ignore the facts themselves n blame others for same

πŸ‘
lostNfound thumbnail

Lol I can see how people are ignoring me but still they know what I write in my comments. πŸ˜†
I am not twisting any of this. Infact I am saying what a lot of Rohan fans are admitting. Go check hippo's post and see how many Rohan fans agree with what Bani said. Just because some want to ignore fans does not mean the facts get negated.