Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

No2Pencil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
One who doesn't even talk nicely or put up a genuine request - Why the other person should bother ? It goes two-way you see.. I think title should be *Lopa had a chance to become a star! Not only she had chance with Bani, she also had chance with Mona too..
Edited by No2Pencil - 7 years ago
sandiya_21683 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhwanian

If only she could put aside her hatred for Lopa and showed some graciousness during the Postman task today Bani could have been a STAR which nobody could have defeated in BB. She missed a golden opportunity given by BB. This show is all about making use of the chances they get to portray their personality and character. Just imagine if Bani had the courtesy to talk to Lopa when Lopa asked her about the parcel in a humanely way no need for too much friendhsip just for that moment keeping in mind how family have become so impt after staying away and something from your closed ones means the world. The way she spoke to Lopa was in complete disregard and callousness.

I am not saying Bani should have got nominated herself but when Lopa asked abt the parcel Bani could have stood for a minute and showed how she feels bad to burn something from a closed person even though its for her enemy would have got her loads of browny points. Even during the discussion other HMs were having if only she had showed some distress in feelings she would have become a Hero!
Even if Lopa had nominated herself by delivering Monas parcel if Bani had behaved more humanly that would have stoood out more than Lopas sacrifice keeping in my Bani and lopas enimity. it needs a huge heart to do that though. Sigh!

Hope she becomes a real star soon...We have enough inhuman on this earth, we don't need her.😡
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Bani doesn't need drama to become a STAR 😆 She is real and that's why we love her 😊
AlishaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
When in starting episodes bani had to become captain and bani went to lopa and said sorry to her for some previous issue and asjed for support humbly ,, wht did lopa do ?? ,, she insulted her and snobbishly and stubbonly said tht just because she wanted to become captain bani has said sorry and lopa did not support her .karma has bitten her ,, now she needed to plead bani ,, and now it was banis turn to reciprocate in the way lopa better understands ,, and bani did the right thing . Lopa ka muh dekhna jaisa tha ,, looser flopa
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: desicrowd

Bani doesn't fall into stupid melodrama... cos she creates WWE fights... that is her level of creating drama... high quotient drama...

OMG! Really..😲 Remember.. In call center task how Bani violently attacked on Lopamudra and injured her. She squeezed Lopa in her muscular 'bear-hug' and started shouting, "look into my eyes...look into my eyes". That could have turned into a serious bone-fracture. She even abused Lopa's mother & sister. Bani is abusing everyone in the house from start, but Bigg Boss never punished her! 🤢 👎🏼
Mistyy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yup I said the same thing yesterday watching the episode. BB team first gave advantage to Bani by putting Lopas faith in her hands whereas Lopa didn't get the same advantage. Bani could have really used the situation to be a bigger person but as usual she disappoints again. On the other hand, she was sitting and giving gyaan in how Lopa should give Mona her mail because Mona , out of all people needs it most. Such BS, she is the most Manupulative and selfish contestant of Big boss seasons. She cares about no one and has not done one good thing for anyone.
Even Swami was a bigger person than her when he nominated himself just so that Bani can talk to Guahar for few minutes.
Edited by Mistyy - 7 years ago